Reviews for A Jedi
Adghhds chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Great story! Pleas update soon.
Candra Jade chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I can see in every word of the story trat you fell in love with Rey and Finn as much as I did. :-) You seem to belong to the group that thinks Rey is Han and Leia's daughter. Somehow I think she's Luke's kid. Can't wait to learn who her parents are.
vana9 chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
Thank you for another awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
Good update!
Elanor25 chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
I love the romance and interactions between those two. I want more! Keep writing! Happy New Year!
RetroNick chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Omg the feels I love this UPDATE ASAP! !
RetroNick chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Ekkkkkkkkkkkkk! So much fluff! !
RetroNick chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Holy $h!t this is sooooo cute!
Taijen chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Dude this is so point on, nothing feels forced or even out of character for anyone. My only issue is I think that the emotional ties between Rey and Finn can't be overcome save for in this fictional interpretation of the Star Wars world. The Jedi suppress any strong emotions, which you clearly know already but I just don't think the connection between extreme passion (love, hate, etc) and the fall into the dark side can be overcome . Still love this though, keep up the good work.
marbear316 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I am really enjoying this story! Please continue it soon!
Cloud chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This is a really good Finn/Rey fic. Looking foreword to more
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Love it! Looking forward to more.
Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This was a really good chapter! "I just don't feel I need to put in words what he means to me," is an amazing quote on its own, and I'll remember it. I can't wait for more.
DrabbitDragonLord chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Man, this is such a good fic! And Luke... man, why do I see him shipping Rey and Finn? XD

Great job! Keep it up!
Madam Pepper Potts chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Finn's thoughts while fighting Kylo Ren seem completely like what he would actually be thinking. I also like this little exchange between him and Leia. Good job!