Reviews for Webs of Madness
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2020
x100,000,000,000,000,000,000
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2020
I wish this would never end.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2020
"half-pure, half-wretch?" Like Gollum... *screams like a fangirl* You are amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2020
That was amazing. You have great talent as a writer. You could become famous, if you were to publish a book. You should try. I would buy it.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2020
You are amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2020
Omg is is beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. The only thing is that Sam did not have Eleanor yet. They got married after the adventure.
EverlilyLotr101 chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
sooooooo sad I cried (sniff) I'm still crying

It's a great story

(sniff)so sad :(

but it's still a great story
andaere chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
Wow, this is a truly beautiful yet heart-breaking piece of work. You really feel the scale of both hobbits' strength and determination. Sam, driving himself to the point of death to help his master. And Frodo, fighting all of the demons inside of him and yet still managing to take care of Sam.

What a terribly sad ending, though! It's so horrible to think of Frodo imprisioned in his own mind. I hope that he gets better... although I suppose I won't know until I read the sequel. ;)

I love the strength of Frodo and Sam's friendship in this, and I'm glad you haven't made it slash. I think this is actually the first LotR 'fic that I ever read... brings back fond memories... xD

Excellent, emotionl, angsty work! Thanks for sharing. :)
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
Wow this is a truly brilliant story. So amazingly well written!

*Dashes of to read 'Imprisoned'*

Blessed Be,

Yami x X x
Morris the Fool chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
I love this I rilly like how you use the lirics to

Gollum's song!
Morris the Fool chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
OMG! This story is so good I like how you show the simlarites with Frodo and Gullom.:)
accountxdeleted chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh...my...gosh...that was extremely amazing writing. I finally stopped crying about 2 minutes ago. Well, at least I stopped long enough to type this review. I saw this story on somebody's favorites list, and now I know why. You are an incredibly talented author. This story, as well as your pen name, are going on my favorites. Thanks for sharing this story!
Legsieluva chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
*sobs* I could not stop crying during this WHOLE THING! I'm going to be crying for Frodo the rest of my poor misrerable life... WoW Are you SURE your'e not Tolkien in Disguise?
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
What a dark tale! I read this awhile ago, but just wanted to let you I enjoyed it! Wonderful job!
Leia