Reviews for Realization, over coffee
cute
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Very sweet :-)
June chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Perfect! I love the way his Slytherin subtlety comes out in his "proposal", and how she understands it. Totally in character for them both.
adnarel chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
GENIUS
nako-chan the much-too-lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I don't normally like 100 word things, I like them plenty when there are like forty all together but just one is usually much too little.

This however proves to be just the right amount and I find myself adding it to my favorite stories. Which I will do shortly.
wackoramaco87 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
wonderfully sweet! )
palindromical chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
That's sweet! Believe it or not I actually said that aloud. Then I wrote it. My mum gave me a wierd look, but it was just for show. She's used to my random comments on what I'm reading. G, yes, but lots of... underlying meanings, if you know what I mean? :) ~GL5~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This is so very short, but I like the idea behind it

Kristina
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I know its a 100 word challenge, but i do hate when Severus is too mean against Hermione. I read a story one time in here where he really freaked out. In the end i didnt liked the story, he was too out of character... I hope he was :/ He can be mean, but not THAT mean... It's sad, they should have the perfect relationship...
Well nonetheless, about that cream, nja... i've read another story of you i really like, Heart over Mind or so. Maybe it's because of the length its not that good? I guess so. Well no matter what, i know you're a good writer...
(Don't know if you got anything out of reading this review, udnerstandable if you didn't ;))
Away chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Perfectly lovely. You captured the characters perfectly in so little words. And it just makes me giggle! It's really very cute, and at the same time so meaningful... there's so much in this short bit that most people can never begin to portray in their stories. Bravo
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
*giggles*
I love this. I love drabbley short things. I love coffee. I love you.
Droxy chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
very nice and sweet.
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
::chuckles:: Ridiculously short, but I am entertained.
AddisonRae chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
HAHA! talk about hidden meanings! I like it. It's very sweet.
Riolist chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
You've managed to express so much, in so few words. Thanks for sharing!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »