Reviews for Balance
Omfg I loooove this. I love how they both don’t just give in to each other and try to fight their emotions and pretend they aren’t falling for one another. I want to read more :) sequel maybe?
AFangirlofSorts chapter 23 . 7/3
That was really good! I love Reylo and you write them incredibly well! Sad there isn’t more, but it was a fitting end!
Afangirl chapter 1 . 7/2
Love it so far!
Pidgey104 chapter 1 . 5/29
loved it!
ending kinda left me though. i was like thats all?
FangirlBookworm21 chapter 7 . 5/11
Did you just-
yoki960125 chapter 8 . 5/5
Well writing! But I don't understand, Rey has the power of force, how can she be caught by General Hux. I mean, we all know that Kylo can easily control Hux with his power, so can Rey.
acetwolf94 chapter 23 . 4/16
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
clean-sponge chapter 23 . 3/20
This is probably one of my favorite stories about Kylo Ren and Rey mostly because of the fact that he eventually leaves the First Order and thats the only way I can see them being together. I think the outcome of them leaving both sides is a perspective I never really heard about when reading these stories and I've read too many to count anyway I really enjoyed this story.
The Freaks chapter 23 . 3/15
Ok, I loved this story, but the ending just didn't do it for me. It seemed really rushed, like you were just trying to wrap it up and finish the book. I think that it could have used just one or two more chapters. Not just because I loved it (which I did.I really really did.) and wanted more, but because I think it would really help your story not feel so abrupt. Even just an epilogue would do it.

Anyway, I'm really glad I stumbled across your story and I'm excited to read some of your other stories as well...
~ The Freaks
The Freaks chapter 21 . 3/15
I swear to god if he dies, I will be so upset...
And I can't really picture how this will end because we have two chapters left and I really don't want Kylo to die. Honestly, I would be fine if Rey died, but I always hate it when he dies.
The Freaks chapter 17 . 3/13
For some reason I can't log onto my account, so I'll just review as a guest for now.

I am enjoying this story. I think that there are definitely some very cliche moments and scenes, but honestly, I can get over that. I do have to constantly remind myself that this is fanfiction, and it was written by a fan with her own personal opinions and theories on what happens and that this was written before TLJ. For some reason I just keep going back and comparing them and I really shouldn't do that.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what happens...
~ The Freaks
The Freaks chapter 13 . 2/28
Oh my god what. I feel like this escalated rather quickly. But that doesn't mean that i think it's bad. Anyway, this is going great.
The Freaks chapter 12 . 2/28
As cliche as this situation is, I smiled a huge dopey grin at the end. I'm excited
The Freaks chapter 8 . 2/27
I've never cared for or believed the whole 'Rey is a Kenobi' thing. We never had any proof (that I'm aware of) that Obi-wan had any children or siblings. It's just weird. I always thought from the beginning that her parents were just unimportant nobodies. I really liked that who they are doesn't define Rey or what she will do.
The Freaks chapter 7 . 2/26
Fucking hell Rey. Goddammit, this is how you get yourself fucking caught. And then, you definitely won't be any help to the rebels. God rey, you're so stupid.

[(P.S.) I LOVE IT SO FAR]