Reviews for Merry Yuletide
UKReader chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
They are each other's destiny. I adore them. That was lush btw. ;o)
UKReader chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Oh, that was sooooo sad. Glad they are back together.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
I really admire Wren's emotional honesty here. She could have so easily just pretended everything was OK, but that's not Wren. And then to get an admission of love out of Thorin? Just perfect. I love these two endlessly, and never tire of reading their stories.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Angst and romance seem a perfect fit for Universe 2. And knowing you, there will always be a happy ending for Wren and Thorin. I think you capture beautifully the awkwardness of his homecoming, and how that it's all a little more complicated than just being happy to being back together. (By the way, I enjoyed "The Black Smith and His Wife" hugely, and recommend it to everyone!)
Robinbird79 chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
I just adore Thorin and Wren. :)
aliena wyvern chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I love their relationship, so sweet and caring :D
Wynni chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
OOoooh, what a chapter and a half!

Your ability to go sensibly from emotional meltdown to emotional and physical ecstasy is nothing less than masterful.

I'll probably be rereading this again...and again...and probably one more time just because.
hbossette chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Ugh, this tugs at my heartstrings. My husband is military and in 2014 we were apart for 9 months right before we got married. Right now his job takes him away typically for 36 hour shifts about 8 times a month in areas that are around 2 hours away from home. He has left for a week at a time several times this year, and in January he will leave for a 7-week long temporary duty 1800 miles away from here. We haven't had to deal with a deployment yet, but I'm sure it will be somewhere in our future. All in all, I think you have very accurately described how it feels to be separated from a spouse for so long. :)
ChrisDurin chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Aww... they are adorkable arent they?!
Wynni chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Awwwwww! this is a GOOD one. I can't imagine being gone from Butch for half a year, guess i'm spoilt.
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I'm always asking myself how soldiers' wives manage the separation. It's so hard. I felt so bad for Wren to have to spend this long away from him within the two years since they reunited. Just heartbreaking.
aliena wyvern chapter 1 . 12/21/2015