Reviews for Merry Christmas, Now Pucker Up
AMAZING
Ahria chapter 1 . 5/23
That was adorable. I think it was wonderfully in character that their competitive nature helped them push through the embarrassment and over reaction that normally accompanies their interactions. Also, I loved the insight that they both knew it couldn't just be a kiss, that there was too much between them for that.
Maayou chapter 1 . 5/11
Felt like reading the manga. It was PERFECT. Thank you very much for that masterpiece!
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 3/25
LOL! "...I'm going to go all in and all hell's going to break loose." I don't know why this was so funny, but it was! I liked this story and the buildup to that moment! This was really wonderful.
S chapter 1 . 2/27
I really think this cute as a one short but also think you should continue it with as a story, to see "everything that comes with the kiss! " Ranma being so bold but love how you showed how much closer Ranma and Akane have grown. Your work is so good! Thank you! :D
You ROCK harder chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I love the whole line Ranma gives about how if she really wants to kiss, she better be ready because, if he does it, he's going all-in from that point forward. That was something I never knew I wanted so badly to hear them say!

As usual, wonderful job! You capture all of the characters, dialogue, and ridiculous situations beautifully! I'll have to revisit this closer to the holidays with a cup of coco in my hand ;)
maidens-wanderlust chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Awww. I thought this was adorable! Comedy is hard to write and I think you nailed it! I was always curious just how those two would act around each other after the end of the manga and, yeah, I could see them acting just like this, especially what Ranma said before he kissed her. It made me melt. Great job!
Sissy2004M chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I loved it
Luna12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This is one of those fics I delightfully read and re-read. It felt so true to canon and the comedy is perfect. It feels organic and has all the classic Ranma 1/2 elements to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
WOW. Love it.
Cielli chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Haven't read an RxA fic for a while and I absolutely LOVED this! :)
Unknown readr 17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I stinkin' loved it. This is the perfect way to do christmas fluff. Good job.
Jackalope89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Oh, that was a fun story to read. I enjoyed it!
SkippyPanda chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Rummaging through the latest list of Ranma 1/2 fanfiction and seeing your name? I knew I wouldn't be disappointed and I wasn't :)
MonkeyBiznez chapter 1 . 10/29/2016