Reviews for Stargate Thirdspace: The Reboot
scorpin17 chapter 4 . 9/7
love it
Guest3345 chapter 4 . 3/10
Interesting start, however soon as you introduced the Sinhindrea who are overpowered godlike race that AlbertG uses which frankly has soured my tastes for his fics since his seems like yours after using such a race has seened those sort of fics being abandon... Seems you have not learned from your mistakes... The Sinhindrea are not needed in this crossover, hell you can have like a hyperspace anomaly that forced the Tau'ri into real space in a unknown location... (lore from star wars universe suggest those hyperspace anamolies are more common)...
and this is dead sigh I knew this would happen
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
I hope you one day finishes any of your Thirdspace stories, be it this version or another. They are all great, but for a reader it is somewhat frustrating, that updates rarely happen.
Stalyon chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
I enjoyed the original story very much. I hope you get back to this one before too long. It's a story with a lot of potential. I really like the addition of the Technomage.
fanswell chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
enjoyed the rewrite, very clear and the action is interesting. I hope you keep up the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
Great story!
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Wow! I loved getting re-acquainted with this story! This reads as a clearer, sharper story than the previous iteration, although now that I'm really into it, I find my hunger for it will prompt me to re-read the earlier version. I look forward to the next chapter!
PascalDragon chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
Interesting story so far, my first SG/B5 crossover. I haven't read your previous iterations of this story and I won't in the future to keep myself surprised. :)
I have to admit that my B5 knowledge is more than rusty (I had only watched the main series around 6 years ago), but other than that I'm looking forward to what is to come. :D
an chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
its an good read but really stick to one story at an time and don't for the love of god keep starting new ones its really an bothersome habit is it any wonder you keep getting stuck for ideas its because you have started to many fics
guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Love it i want more
heyster1 chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
looking forward to the new chapters. great writing as always, painting a picture that shows the grand scale of what's happening in space. please keep writing.
jdra9999 chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Excellent chapter again. I read the original and I was a fan of that too.
I hope to see the next chapter soon

P.S. Have you chosen at witch point in time they are going to interact with the babylon 5 universe ?
sh777 chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Thanks for the update. :D
Nomadic1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Glad to see this back, because I'm curious what you will do.
Please stop using "there" for "they're" or "their".