Reviews for Side Friend
Logus Kunta chapter 1 . 7/15
just ignore JJlovesPJO and don't feed the troll. He'll return under his damp bridge (his mom's basement) soon enough, for sure.
hb plus others chapter 1 . 7/14
Fuck off JjlovesPJO - no one wants to hear your false crap

Funny how you praise author here but slag them off over social media? Two faced or what!

Flame other fandom's instead - Thomas the tank engine is about your level.

[Sorry skitty-chi but this 'guy' has been pissing us off for ages by ingratiating himself to various writers/fandoms, then 'causing dramas'. Nothing but a pretentious troll flaming attention seeker of worst sort - who then 'reports you' when you call him out when logged in.

We've read only couple of your tales & there good on whole. Don't let an awful damage your rep. HB more]
JjlovesPJO chapter 21 . 5/24
Dang go off Neeks
JjlovesPJO chapter 9 . 5/24
I officially don't like Lou
JjlovesPJO chapter 4 . 5/24
Omg if that was a real book I would read it. That snippet of chapter 29 made me cry
ratman chapter 1 . 4/23
the fucking whiplash... this is too much for a lowly sewer rat like me.
So. Cute.
Groan! You can’t do this to my angel! It’s just… you can’t!
And also, DREW TANAKA?! Seriously? SHE’S will’s ex-girlfriend? And i thought he had good taste! (I probably should’ve ranted about this earlier, but eh, I forgot)

And LOU. I cannot forgive her. Like, she’s the nice one! She’s a nice camper, wills actual friend, she can’t just do this!

Gah.

This is why I will never be a celebrity. (Disregarding, of course, the fact that I don’t have what it takes to be a celebrity in the first place, lol)
But, I mean, the logic isn’t even sound? Like, wouldn’t there be far more media around will if he comes out with Nico, just because it’s so godsdamned unexpected, and anything associated with will (ie the show) would also have more media, right?
FLUFF! I am literally squealing so bad right now (well, internally squealing, it’s the middle of the night and I really am supposed to be sleeping, but just, FLUFF, I love it so much, they’re so adorable!)
So cute!
Whhhat
Buuuut
How?
Like, how is this done when there’s still something like a billion more chapters?

I don’t understaaand!

Anyway, great story, I’ll keep reading obviously
Whoa. This is so great. How is this still only the fourth chapter! It’s just so good! And I love Noah and jack’s story. Simple though the names may be, it’s deep profound epic.
Oh, I love it! I also love how the book titles seem to be referencing actual books. Like, the lost hero instead of one last hero, the fault in our stars instead of fault in the starts or whatever. It’s great, and I can just tell that his new book will be a romance novel because duh! Haha.
Oh, cute.
alexthedragon1306 chapter 30 . 9/12/2020
this is the first time I've ever cried while reading a story. but crying aside its a great story!