Reviews for Tie the Knot
Paliia Love chapter 27 . 9/14/2021
Loved this, thank you!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 27 . 7/1/2021
Thanks for this little adventure
chloeless chapter 27 . 6/16/2021
I'm absolutely in love with this story! God bless the creators of twifanfictionrecs that made me found this fanfic.
I was angry with Edward and sometimes angry with Bella, but I fell in love with both and was hoping that everything was end well. And my wishes came true. Thank you for that.
When I was reading, sometimes I though that you would finish the story like you told us on alternative end and I'm so glad that you surprised me.
Congrats for the amazing fanfiction! Sending love from Brazil 3
Adriu chapter 27 . 4/19/2021
Hola.
Gracias por la historia me ha gustado mucho.
Y que bueno que no usaste la otra forma de contar la historia, ya era suficiente drama para ellos.
Me parece muy interesante eso de casarte con alguien que podrías ser compatible pero no lo sabes hasta la convivencia. Interesante experimento.
Gracias por esta bonita historia.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador.
Adriu
Adriu chapter 1 . 4/16/2021
Jaja. Yo debería entrar en ese programa. Me encanta la historia muchas gracias.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador.
Adriu
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
You’re a great writer, thanks for sharing! Unfortunately I really struggled with your characters, I just didn’t find them very likeable so it was hard to get invested in the story
Lyndseyxx chapter 9 . 4/5/2021
Struggling with this so far, initially she was so committed to making it work but since they got married she’s been rude and difficult. If on a date someone had eaten and picked apart their meal the way she did at the wedding, I never would have seen them again. So far she’s coming across as pretentious and obnoxious. Going to stick with it for a bit longer and see what happens...
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 27 . 9/30/2020
loved it! so nice! Bella wasn't a Virginia, chef, pretty and geld her ground and at the same time she was compassionate
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 8 . 9/29/2020
I love the fact that she is a chef and not some boring teacher and she is a hotrie with tats and piercing and hot body
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 4 . 9/29/2020
hiii
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
lol
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2020
Wow. He had no respect for her, and it’s okay. Because he “loves” her now. This is actually making me ill. I really did give it a good try.
narsuess chapter 27 . 4/16/2020
Best romantic fanfic ever!
So amazingly sweet and captivating.
I felt like watching a box office rom-com while reading this.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story, it's really a pleasure reading this
3,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »