Reviews for Tie the Knot
delphine05 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
So funny
Dont Know the show but seems interesting
NeXT please
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
:) looking forward to reading more of this
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Can't wait for more of this!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I like that instead of continuing on the one-shot, you've decided to back fill and continue with a whole new story. The contest entry has been on my Alerts forever. I was happy to see this in my inbox. I didn't mind your Edward. He seems like the quintessential bachelor. Happy to be living his life the way it is. I did forget how he went from it being a bet, to diving in and getting married. So definitely looking forward to the next week for the reminder. I'm sure his parents will be cautiously optimistic, yet worried at the same time.
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
OK this is looking good!
Marie
Twicrazreader
rockinBallerina chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I love it. Your right I don't really like Edward right now, he seems really selfish.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Hi! I marked that I read the first chapter of your O/S, but don't remember it. When I got this in my inbox today, I went back and re-read both chapters of the O/S, then this one. Although you've made a few changes here, notably Edward being much more of a jerk here, essentially it's the same. I'm intrigued with the premise and will definitely read this story. Here's hoping you can redeem Edward, because as of now, I don't think much of him, looks nonwithstanding!
elysiianfiields chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I love it so far! I'm so excited for this new story! Keep up the good work!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Thanks for the early Christmas gift. This is off to a super start
lovedavidbeckham chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
My husband and I watch married at first sight. The new season just started
3,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207