Reviews for An Ounce of Cure
Saila chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I love your Ill!Weak!Severus stories. I can weep as much as I want. What a catharsis. Thanx a lot. ;D
xxnuttynicxx chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
WOW! What a great story, poor Sev! Hope you can do more like this. Brill.
snarky Beth chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Awsome end! This story was very good, but I felt so bad for poor Severus. I was horrified when he was attacked, that Clarion is EVIL! Excellant story, you did an amazing job as always. Guess what? I only have two of your stories left ot read and reveiw! Off to do so now...
zafaran chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Oh those *nasty* people. Poor Severus. And poor patients in Hogwarts who were left without their medication besides. Even being shortsighted and nasty, I can't believe the mindset of people who would poison a medicine though I know there are people who are really like that. They are just luck that Severus was he only one that had been dosed out of that cauldron at that point and they only had the one case of poisoning to deal with. With the people who'd been shorted on their dosing because of the ministry theft, there could have been a bunch more cases, and probably deaths because the healers and mediwitch were spread so thin caring for the patients. Very good story. Keep up the good work; I'm looking forward to any upcoming stories you write. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
b7-kerravon chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
I loved it! Absolutely my favorite kind of story! Although, technically-speaking, antibiotics don't do anything for viruses; they treat the bacterial superinfection that commonly accompanies the virus. So, no, they wouldn't help the 'flu', but would be perfect for the associated bronchitis, pneumonia, etc. If you want an anti-viral, you'd be talking interferon or something similar. Just for future reference, you know! Most people wouldn't know the difference.
BloodRedSoul chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
Woohoo!Yes, codeine is wonderful. Trust me, I was in the hospital a few years ago and codeine was my saviour!
Logospilgrim chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
Delightful as always. I love that you had people sending him homemade sweets at the end! Ah, there's nothing like a good Feverish!Severus fic :-)
Moonlight Evil chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
Go Severus! Show those idiots at the Ministry you are not to be used! I love this story, it made me cry when severus got tortured! great story, please read mine, a Family for the Dragon,
frogfoot24 chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
I am a very bad reader. Please forgive. I read this months ago and loved it and have been thinking of it for the last few weeks and found it in my finished favourites then checked and found that I never even reviewed. I apologise. I think this is great. Thanks.
Jeanie chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
I just want to say that I have enjoyed every one of your stories. They are one of the reasons I still come back to . Will you be posting some more or finishing those that were incomeplete? If not here, some where else? I would really like to see the finished products. If you have the time or the inclination please e-mail me back with a yes or no. If you are finishing them will they be here? Please tell me, I don't mean to sound like I'm whining or anything but it's so hard to find good stories these days :). Jeanie
Tonic chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
hi i just wanted to say i read most of your stories and they wer good, I am a bad wrighter but sometimes I have a good idea wat did you tought of this idee for a next story

severus from this time goes back to his past self in the mwpp era

just an idea thanks and keep writing
samson chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
these stories just keep getting better and better.
kagemusha chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
good! ppl need to give sev more credit. Dumb gits. Oh well, great job writing! Write more soon!
Maria chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
You know, I really love the Snape you are writing about. I am also dreaming of reading the Snape-story like that: Severus is a hero, a savour of the wizarding world and he gets well deserved appreciation from everybody. The final battle - he is the winner, well, he might be slightly injured, but ERERYBODY care about him and then I can sleep happily... I think you can realize this idea the best way. Will you try once? Please, please, please, please, please!
Semmel chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
You know, I really love your stories. (I think I've said it before, if not then shame on me! Sev/comfort RULES!) And this one is just wonderful (The first path in is still my favourite, though.).

Yet, there's something I really would be interested in: that's one where things are actually reversed. Severus being the one to care for Dumbledore, Lupin and/or the Barnes. This is not meant to be a critic, don't misunderstand me, please. I just find it a very intriguing idea and since your extremely good at the realisation of these kind of fics and since the Barnes are your invention, too,...well,... *looks a tiny bit hopeful?*