Reviews for The Legacy of Wrath
Sir Something chapter 14 . 9/2
Another good chapter. And another wait for the next one. Darn it.

So, wasn't expecting Nihlus and his charge to show up so soon. Would have expected that next chapter. And now the idea of harem protagonist Asura is stuck in my head. Please tell me that's not where this end up and it's all a coincidence.

But really a good chapter to a good story though I do have one question.
How does this Asura compare to game Asura in terms of power?
Daniel Shiwak chapter 13 . 8/17
Hot damn this is quality right here, please make more of this. Really can't wait for Asura expositioning to humanity or something.
Sir Something chapter 13 . 8/14
Hope this continues because this is one of the few good Asura's Wrath stories on this site.

So Asura has once again reunited with Liara, and shit is about to down.

Next chapter should prove exciting.
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 13 . 6/26
Man, i can't help myself but feel good seing the councilors underestimating the unknown as always. Asura may be honourable but he is not stupid, you will make him not stupid, right? As I read Asura's people use AI right? Can't help but get hook up with your concept and xover with Asura's wrath. Intriguing and interesting!
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one :)
Uknowndeath 2565 chapter 13 . 5/22
please can we have no harem since asura is someone who would stay true to durga and by the way the story is awesome I hope to see more
djma46 chapter 13 . 5/22
i really hope you dont make him to bound by his code of honor. or it would be more funny if the council got asura personality wrong and it backfires big time and it does come to worst maybe teach sherperd a lesson to lol. anyway my point is please dont make it easy to manipulate asura, maybe his honor is only about those who he cares about and screw the rest.
ps. great chapter worth the wait.
zrocker119 chapter 13 . 5/22
I was so happy when I woke up and saw this chapter waiting for me. This is easily one of my favorite stories on the site. Now I just need to wait until the next on to see Asura kick some ass!
Akashic Records chapter 13 . 5/22
Yay! New chapter! More Asura being awesome as fudge! *Waves arms and squeals happily.*

Is anyone else thinking that the 'goddess' might be Mithra?
Asianman2 chapter 13 . 5/22
Yay update!

*om nom nom*

Please, I would like some more...*puppy dog eyes*
Angrybadgerson chapter 12 . 4/20
Still as great as always
One thing that consistently impresses me is the language you use. What language have you taken for the 'Shinkoku language' if you don't mind me asking?
good chapter
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 3/29
Awesome story
Keep on going
Hope the fight was recorded and broadcast live across space.
Kamen Rider Ebon chapter 12 . 3/28
Excellent
Grislyfrostbite chapter 12 . 3/27
I love your story, can't wait for the next chapter!