Reviews for The Legacy of Wrath
Galer chapter 16 . 3/20
Oh shit not this God complexed asshole againt
dnguyen686 chapter 16 . 3/15
This is so amazing, I cannot comprehend how excited I'm am for the next chapter, also does asura have any descendents or no?
kerrowe chapter 16 . 3/14
I'm really looking forward to seeing how things will progress. Everything so far has gotten me interested.
Hoping for more.
kerrowe chapter 9 . 3/14
Still reading this. Getting quite excited and this is a lot different than I expected.
Dark Avenger874 chapter 16 . 2/18
This story is awesome! Hope you keep updating.
Drgyen chapter 11 . 2/17
Scratch half my theory on what I recently review, Cerberus is working for a Shinkoku.

Asura’s reasons for protecting Liara speaks volumes: he is doing this because he has nothing else left and Liara is the first person to meet and befriended.

Really amusing to find Jack of all people telling Asura to “chill out.”

And the introduction of the “Reclamationists”. If they and humanity knew how Mantra was harvested and what the Shinkoku actually do with humanity.
Drgyen chapter 15 . 2/17
I have without a doubt that Cerberus knows too much about the Shinkoku like the Cult. I wouldn’t be surprise if the plot twist reveals that the Illusive Man is in fact a reincarnated Shinkoku, or serving a Shinkoku unlike the Cult.

I wonder what his angle for convincing Jack Nought to stay with Asura in the long run? It can’t be just having both “subject zero” and Asura under the same watch to make Cerberus’ jobs sound easier.

Love the idea to have the Illusive Man disguising himself as a hobo. That rings to the ancient trope of kings/queens and gods disguising themselves as beggars to observe and/or assist mortals. That still leave some room to sepculate that the Illusive Man is a Shinkoku.
skywardwanderer chapter 10 . 2/15
I like this high priestess character. Powerful, yet outwardly humble.
Agu chapter 16 . 2/15
Always like to see this fic getting an update
otakufanatic chapter 16 . 2/14
Finally its come to the real meat of the story
Hope to read more soon
Captiosus chapter 16 . 2/14
Gohma Reapers? Noice.
skywardwanderer chapter 5 . 2/14
I do so enjoy stories where Aria's cocky attitude gets a thorough beat down (along with a few other things.)
Sir Something chapter 16 . 2/14
Interesting. This chapter strikes me as being an end to an ark in the overarching story. And starting to see the greater consequences to Asura’s actions.

So, looks like the Reapers aren’t machines this time around. Should prove interesting.

Once again I eagerly await the next chapter.
Asianman2 chapter 16 . 2/14
Yay welcome back once more. I can see lots of pieces being placed. Now lets see who moves first.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2017
Great Chapter please continue!