Reviews for A Broken Wizard and a Broken Magus (Old)
Azaira chapter 13 . 1/26
I'm confused. I thought the plan was for Harry to look prodigious. Now he's supposed to be crippled? Why bother with the acting anyways? Wouldn't it be easier to just pretend to be below average? There are too many things that could go wrong by faking an impairment.
could you please update this version and the new version this version come up very quick but the other is so slow
Zekrob chapter 6 . 1/25
I suppose that initially, Midnight was a

Lupine Horror
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
the fuck is this crap
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
lol no zeltretch has lived ans seen far worse shit in his life
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 25 . 7/13/2017
I actually wasiking this original version. It did have a lot of cliches but for some reason was refreshingly new. I might check out the rewrite eventually and see how it's going but might wait for more to be written. Good j9b for a first did though!
Neonlyphe chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
Why are you all naked...god damn if I have to sleep in a pit of worms for a few years to et so many beautiful girls in love with me I'd...on second thought I'll just do it the normal way
Yeza Nairomof chapter 25 . 4/3/2017
Aww, but I liked the old version, the cringe-worthy stuff and Harry becoming a Gary Stu only made reading the story more fun and exciting, I also loved how he doesn't just outright blow everyone away with his powers.

But anyway, since you, the author has decided on giving this story a fresh start, as a reader I really cant say anything but good luck with it, tho I would like to see this version continue on since I really really like it.

On the other hand, you might even be able to crossover the two versions at a later date because it could be counted as two different parallel dimensions with two different Zelretch's plans/schemes for the own respective home dimensions and eventually clashing together with two different Potters who either team up or face against each other with their different lives and experiences.

Anyway, keep up the good work, hope you actually continue this version, and off to reviewing the other version (since I had already read it before coming back to comment on this one)
Axcel chapter 25 . 2/17/2017
As much as I honestly do like the rewrite, I hope you at least gift us with a scene in this fic soon with Harry's revenge on both the three Slytherin morons and the Gryffindor attackers.
Axcel chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
So, Harry created a mithril version of that liquidy-nanite Terminator. Ok…awesome.
Axcel chapter 10 . 2/14/2017
It helps that Harry is a real Austrian name. Also, his name would now be Lord Harry von Einzbern. You forgot the "von".
Axcel chapter 5 . 2/14/2017
Harry X Illya (especially if he uses his skill to fix her body) FTW! It fits well, too. Besides, Kiritsugu would want her to go to someone who can and will do anything to protect her. Harry fits that perfectly.
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/14/2017
Now Harry may enjoy the backlog of good karma due to him!
randomy chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
And why exactly couldn't caster break the connection to archer?
AzureStorms chapter 25 . 12/15/2016
I definitely prefer this intro setup to the previous one. I would go into a long winded review of what a good call it was to go back and re-write the story but I think you know that better than any of us. Looking forward to more.
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »