Reviews for A Broken Wizard and a Broken Magus (Old)
GDH chapter 15 . 6/24
I would do the same as orion minimum age of 6 nice
Spellflame chapter 12 . 1/9
The wand probably works
Because she uses light control it’s absence I think
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 24 . 9/26/2020
Well, I'm glad you'd abandoned the first iteration of this story, because I'm one episode away from strangling Harry to death. For all his powers, some of which are unearned in my opinion, he is mentally pathetically weak. His ego is so big that his convoluted revenge scheme must go exactly as he envisioned, or else he will throw a tantrum. As a result of his ridiculous inflexibility, Sakura got hurt (while she is grotesquely overrated, the attack on her is certainly unwarranted).
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 4 . 9/25/2020
Now that I've read this chapter, I regret being overly harsh in my criticisms of the first two chapters. So, my apologies. However, that doesn't excuse Harry essentially living his life for Sakura the moment he got transported to the Nasuverse, which breaks any reasonable person's willing suspension of disbelief, nor does Sakura has any right to hold his hands and kiss him, because once again, SHE IS COMPLETELY USELESS, a corpulent load just begging to be shed. She hasn't done anything remotely worthwhile to earn a prime position in his affections. If she wants to be his cum receptacle, then Harry's three homunculi creations/daughters, Medusa, and Medea, who are all competent and mature beauties, will gladly jump at the chance. So what does she bring to the table? Nothing.

I wish Shinji's and Zouken's death scenes were much, much longer and inhumane. Those two vile shitstains deserved much worse. Shinji should've been sodomised by a spiked club for days non-stop. I admit, having Zouken cannibalising himself to death is pretty sweet.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
I forgot to mention this in my review for Chapter 1, but the amount of naivety displayed by Harry is incredulous. Just taking one look at Zouken, why would anyone take what he says at face value? As for Harry, having suffered under the Dursleys for multiple years, he should be even more cynical than the average child. So instead of researching for methods to safely removing the worms and murdering Zouken, he actually believes the old fuck like an exceptional retard.

Well, I hope Harry is happy, because he has a new monikar, the shitty mage who enabled rape. What sort of incompetent fool leaves their work unattended, especially with someone as vile as Shinji around? "I see. I apologize for that. It wouldn't have happened had I cleaned up the circle when I was done." Yeah, no shit.

This chapter also reaffirms how pathetic Harry is. Despite being a genius at least alchemy (creating multiple working homunculi is not insignificant at all), his bright idea of dealing with the worms is to suffer silently and sleep in their writhing masses willingly, all because Sakura is to pathetic to help herself and Harry being a misogynist who refuses let her fight her own battles.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
This is an amazingly cringe-worthy chapter. Suffice to say, I'm not a big fan of a person sacrificing themself to save someone else, especially someone as unworthy of saving as Sakura. I would've been more tolerant of her weakness had she even demonstrated a willingness to strengthen herself, which is an shamefully low bar to cross. Instead, while she acknowledges her patheticness, she does nothing to better herself. Of course, Harry is not blameless either. Instead of giving her support, he jumps into the fray like a Gryffindor fodder and stupidly shoulders all the burden, thereby exacerbating Sakura's basket case situation by clinging onto him like a security blanket and refusing to face challenges head-on.
Sir Anger chapter 21 . 6/12/2020
How would dementors best him he’s a true magician?
Sir Anger chapter 21 . 6/12/2020
Why would he be worried about Dumbledore somehow learning Magecraft. Even if he did you said that wizards can’t preform it but Mage’s can preform wizard magic. Also, he’s powerful enough to just kill him so why doesn’t he before it becomes a problem
Sir Anger chapter 15 . 6/12/2020
Why are you being submissive to Dumbledore? It makes zero sense
Sir Anger chapter 12 . 6/11/2020
Why is Harry letting the hat just look at his memories? Makes no sense why you would do this
Sir Anger chapter 13 . 6/11/2020
Why does everyone do this with Neville it’s annoying, hopefully he doesn’t have more screen time
Sir Anger chapter 13 . 6/11/2020
I’m confused on why you’re making him act different. He should just be himself in the original world
Sir Anger chapter 9 . 6/10/2020
Please don’t give Voldemort any of his power... it would be stupid and I would drop the novel
Sir Anger chapter 6 . 6/10/2020
Why is Harry running away from everything...
Sir Anger chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
You literally had him rape caster for no reason, literally none and just ruined the story.
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »