Reviews for Things Unseen
lilykep chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Love the mostly silent conversation between Conner, Jordie, and Oz. That cracked me up. Great story and awesome series.
gibby101 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I absolutely adore the Hopey stories, and the part with Anya being bribed by Anni with a ten was priceless! I was laughing really hard and my sister asked me what was so funny, saw the fanfiction site and just rolled her eyes.

I love how you included Oz in this. Can't wait to see how this story ends!

nic chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
ok i was wrong - DOYLE AND TARA!

nic chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
Hey I've been reading this up to now. it is now 1:30 and I was going to go to bed at 11:00 because I have to work but I found trhis and couldn't sleep

Question - Mr D. and Miss T, they're the oracles aren't they. I can't really think of anyone else that they could br
Amarin Rose chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
I loved this, especially the Connor/Jordy 'conversation' and and Hopie's new book. I also can't wait to see more of Chance and find out who her counterpart is.
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
OMG. Jordy is the kid that bit Oz and made him a werewolf? *squeaks*
Raging Raven chapter 14 . 10/16/2006
You know how much I love your stories so you know what I'm going to say:

Blah blah blah

Yada yada yada
Sasha Snape chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I have read every single one of your stories and I am a huge fan! From Hopie, to the little capitalist, to the 12 Giles kids, you are really and truly talented. I hope you write something new soon...we're all in need of some great fanfiction since the shows have both been cancelled!
LuSamFan chapter 14 . 2/13/2006
Aw this one was my favorite Series so far ... I think ive said this in every review but Hopie is adorable. Hopie naming her weapons and making them all play dress up was great
Paranormal Medicine chapter 14 . 12/2/2005
omg! that was fantastic! i loved the how hopie wrote the begining at the end of the book and the non-verbal conversations with oz, jordy and sometimes anni made me crack up, my favorite potetial is/was maddy(only partially cause thats my name 2...and cause i was born in england)but any way i liked chance as well, i was a little worried when you introduced all the new characters at once but you managed to keep them under control without changing their personalities all the time(a trap which many writers introducing there own characters fall into), congradulations, it was awsome!
angel-cordy chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
That was really good. Keep up the good work.
Lonnie chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Jordy? Isn't that the name of Oz's cousin? The one that turned him into a werewolf? Anyhoo, I've read all your other Hopie stories and I love them. Just thought I'd let you know. Even though you wrote these years ago.
Diana Troy chapter 10 . 5/1/2005
I like how you make "Joss" the little hoe... kinda reminds me of another Joss I know... making Cordy all stupid in Angel S3-4.
Diana Troy chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
"Is Aunt Anya here anywhere?” Hopie asked. “Leo Bunny is in the car and he says he misses her.”

Diana Troy chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
O Werewolf Jordy who bit Oz and made him a werewolf? WOW!