Reviews for A Time for Learning
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
supert history
darkaznangel452 chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
AWW...how romantic. i totally loved it. now i'm off to read some of your other stories.

ariana
meow114 chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
can you write a sequel?
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
Love it!
lightrain chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hi, I love reading great stories that are complete. It's such a great soothing story that brings out the best in both Max and Alec. It really displays their chemistry, which I'd always longed for there to be more scenes of in the show. Thanks for the treat!
Dragon89 chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
It was fucking great honestly. I so want a sequel please
JensenAcklesBabe chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
Hey is this story going to update or is their a sequel please tell me the name cos i would love to read more :) luv ami wilson
sanaazzy chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
'Tell Logan to suit up, pack some bleach, and it's off to rubber-encrusted paradise.”' hehe im sorry i must of consumed too much coffee but this line just cracks me up! no matter how many times i read it i just burst out laughing.

thanx 4 that
angeleyes452 chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Oh My Goodness that was totally amazing. I loved every chapter. Well done your a star. Kelly x.
Luc Star chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
Nice story. hope you bring out a sequel. And i really liked the way you explained everything in detail. later.
Freakage chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
This is such a sweet story. Great job!
error444 chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
YAY.. oh i am so envious of people who actually finish their fics!

this was great! oh, such a M/A fan! E!

it's so happy.. and romantic.. sigh.. if only...

anyway! thank you so much for that! keep writing!

N
Tash chapter 9 . 7/6/2003
I loved this story as we got 2 see alec open up more hope u do other stories liked this one
vesu chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
So WHO was Elliot? when did Alec meet him on that mission? It would have nice to see you go into more deatail. I love how you're bringing up Alec's past missions. Those are always very interesting to read about_
vesu chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
I loved this story. But the part about a massage and THEN skiing I don't think was very realistic. Massages make you very tired after you get one, and if you went skiing after you could get yourself killed. massages loosen your muscles but then the skiing would tense them up again. The order just didn't really make sense to me.

Great story though!