Reviews for I Wish
spike'smate chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
bet spike felt good saying to cecily "hell no not one syllable
spike'smate chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
but i dont wanna turn away from R rated poor spike/william he's

learning quite a lot isnt he?
Selina Novella chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
YES! REVENGE! That's bloody brilliant. "Hell no, woman! Not one syllable!" That's the best line ever! Wish I could go back to my past and do some similar fixing up. Beautiful.
spike'smate chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
great story loved it more more more please
Spikes KittyKat chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
lol! Nice happily ever after part! The story was nice. I enjoyed it a lot. It's always great to see Buffy finally realize she cares for Spike. I always wished she had told him sooner that she loved him instead of waiting so long until it was too late. I enjoyed the read a lot :)
slayer005 chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
jkfhl,
Qw chapter 10 . 6/15/2003
Aw... Great story! Always nice to see Buffy appreciate Spike, for once, and in some bizarre way that wish seems to have worked in his favor in the end. Favorite moments: I loved "not one syllable!" back at the end of chapter three and "forever is a long time" in eight. I'm off to peruse your other fics - thanks for writing this and sharing it!
MaidenRo chapter 10 . 6/9/2003
Great story! It was fun. Should have been an ep.
Jadxia78 chapter 10 . 5/9/2003
I love William stories and I liked the way you wrote him. Despite the paradox issues I wish we could have seen something like this happen on the show.

Great job!
wolf116 chapter 10 . 5/8/2003
Yeah the whole demon eggs thing was kinda stupid if you ask me. i mean he swore that it wasn't what it looked like. What really gets me is they never let him explain about them.

Now on with the actual review,you really surprised me was reakky ew what you really did,Cecily and Spike can I just say UUGH.
Rachel9 chapter 10 . 5/8/2003
Hahaha, I loved it! Loved how Spike got Halfrek's attention in the past, crazy but great idea! Awesome story, can't wait to see what you come up with next.
SpUfFyLuVr666 chapter 9 . 5/7/2003
omg! how dare u leave it a at MAJOR cliffie! if u dont update soon, ill come looking for you with a couple of crossbows and a stake! lol PLZ UPDATE! I HAVE 2 KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Cakes chapter 9 . 5/7/2003
NO! Cliffhanger! When is your next update?
metro chapter 9 . 5/7/2003
I love this, but please no sex scenes unless it's buffy and spike. Cant wait for more, so dont keep me waiting.
Lia chapter 9 . 5/6/2003
I just read your note on CW and I am glad that you have conquered that nasty writer's block. I really enjoyed the two different realities-especially with Cecily coming onto Spike! You can't just leave us hanging like that. Poor William. I wish that someone would take notice of William.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »