Reviews for Compulsive
UltimatelyDelightful chapter 31 . 12/2
Oh man, I haven't had a fanfic make me tear up like this in a while. I absolutely LOVED this story and chugged through it all because I couldn't get enough of it! I was just expecting some cute NaLu love and ended up falling in love with the characters all over again! The writing was wonderful, and although I can't say I have a lot of personal experience with mental illness, I felt like you wrote it all perfectly and helped me understand mental illness in many ways. I'll definitely be thinking back on this fanfic fondly :)
Shertimes02 chapter 31 . 11/22
Seriously. You need to think about getting this published. Like, sold in stores published. Different characters and different names of course, but this needs to be a published story. It's amazing, teaches a good lesson, and is very enjoyable. You are a talented author. Have you been thinking about doing this for a career?
AseCat chapter 1 . 11/17
are you trying to kill me with this sweetness? because it's working
AseCat chapter 19 . 10/19
omg i want to be friends with Gajeel now! the "...God" killed me! xD i was laughing so hard! i really like this chapter! even though Natsu is an idiot but at the same time i don't think it would be easy for him since he doesn't like talking about his feelings... i wonder who is the sponsor that give them the beach! *knowing smirk
AseCat chapter 18 . 10/19
awww Natsu! he is so cute 3
AseCat chapter 1 . 10/18
omg...how...how dare you make me cry...!
AseCat chapter 11 . 10/18
omg! they are so cute! Natsu is so sweet I love him
Bakers28 chapter 31 . 10/16
I just read this entire story in one sitting...HAPPY MONDAY! Thanks for blessing my life with this gem 3
Miss Xscape Artist chapter 31 . 10/7
What ever happened to Gray?
Oceangirl07 chapter 31 . 8/24
Great story I absolutely loved it!XD
Oceangirl07 chapter 3 . 8/19
What gave u the inspiration to make this like for real!;) r u like reflecting how u actually feel into ur writing or something (and please don't take offense I'm just joking around btw I still love the fanfic!;)
FairyTailxFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/16
With everything happening on the beach... Lucy you dumb if you think everything is friendly, haha.
FairyTailxFanGirl chapter 3 . 8/11
heeeeyyy... 313 is my birthday! Hahaha
Ace27gd chapter 31 . 8/10
I loved this story! It made me cry, it also gave me a perspective on what some people struggle with. I recently started having anxiety and depression problems but I refused to let it take a hold of my life. All thanks to my husband and my kids. If it wasn't for them I would be worse but I am thankful for them. Don't ever give up or give in.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 31 . 7/30
Wow. This was a super great fic. The writing was amazing and the characters (while are from Fairy Tail) also have a great uniqueness to them and I loved the story! Amazing job ;D