Reviews for Compulsive
UranoMetriaPrincess chapter 31 . 7/15/2021
God this story is so sweet. I have like 6 fucking cavities now. So in love with it!
Alo chapter 31 . 5/16/2021
Author thank you so much! This story was really sad but the ending was so beautiful! It was so heart breaking when Mira died I even texted my friend with an eating disorder if she’d eaten️
Alo chapter 31 . 5/16/2021
Omg this story was so beautiful!
AFanOfYourWork chapter 31 . 12/24/2020
I don't even know where to really start.

First, I'd like to say that this is a really good story, like extremely good. I have loved all of your other works but I was always hesitant to read this when I had seen it a couple of months back when scrolling, instead choosing to skip it.
Many people, and specifically fanfic writers or ya inspired writers, write about mental health in this really disturbingly romantic tone. And things like that sicken me as I'm someone who struggles with mental health and falling in love isn't going to miraculously cure your depression or suicidal thoughts.

So I was kind of shocked when I read this story to find that it actually took mental health in a serious manner and didn't romanticize it. I also just loved the way you wrote about mental health in general and I also liked the pacing of the story. I like how although there is romance (otp nalu), the story isn't all that focused on their romance in the beginning. Like it just focuses on them being there for one another and supporting each other, which is what people should do to help people who struggle with mental illness.
I also loved the scene where Natsu had said that Lucy shouldn't rely on him and instead rely on herself to keep strong. It hit the nail where if you want to improve, you need to accept yourself because no one can make you better no matter how much they love you because it has to be a personal choice to get better, just like Lucy's conversation with Gajeel and Laxus (another scene that really warmed my heart).

Like I already said, really like the pacing of the story. Nothing was too fast and many of the emotional moments stuck with me and didn't feel rushed. I also really loved what you did with the ending as we don't go into a lot of detail but instead kind of travel along with Natsu and Lucy with all their life accomplishments.
Leaves you with a really happy feeling and I felt really satisfied with the ending of the story since it felt really complete.

Overall, your story was a really good with cute Nalu moments and overall a really positive and helpful message for anyone dealing with personal issues. I think you tackled mental health well in this and love the way you developed everyone's relationships and friendships with one another. (I also really loved Gajeel's, Lucy's, Erza's, and Laxus's friendship and support they had for one another. I also really loved that Gajeel, Lucy, and Natsu had movie times, really cute friendship between the three, especially how much Gajeel and Lucy got along.)

I would defiantly reread this all over again. I don't know if you'll ever read this but keep up the good work. You write really good and I really enjoyed this story.

-much love from a fan of your work
As The light Fades chapter 31 . 10/11/2020
Thank you so much. This was beautiful. And perfectly paced I feel, which surprised me honestly. I love it. I’ve cried and laughed and felt and hurt and experienced their love in these words x
Guest chapter 26 . 9/25/2020
You delivered a beautiful message here. This shit is real, guys...

Man, I'm never gonna look at a suicidal/self-harm based fanfic the same way again. Or anything related to that for the matter.

You're an amazing writer, and it's good to know that people like you are using their skill to actually send a message.

Keep it up!
violet lilaccs chapter 31 . 8/21/2020
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
violet lilaccs chapter 30 . 8/21/2020
hes leavinggg
violet lilaccs chapter 29 . 8/21/2020
this is everything ive ever wanted for her...except maybe the part abt jude. but her happy? yes .
violet lilaccs chapter 24 . 8/21/2020
awwww
violet lilaccs chapter 23 . 8/21/2020
their interactions are just... so CUTE. also, gajeel's investmemt in a romantic ocnfession is weirdly funny
violet lilaccs chapter 22 . 8/21/2020
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
violet lilaccs chapter 21 . 8/21/2020
:DDDDDD he did the kiss thingy! also i cant believe gray and gajeel... i XDD
violet lilaccs chapter 20 . 8/21/2020