Reviews for Rest in Peace
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. I loved it.
yummy0o0 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
WOW
fallingjune chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Aw...I really loved this. :)
Girlie G chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Very good i loved it. It made me cry and wish i was buffy! i want to rescue Spike and keep him! lol
Keli chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Beautifully written and very in-character, I think. The interaction between Spike and the SITs seems very realistic, and the ending basement scene is touching. Nice job.
LoveKittyPaw chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Indescribably incredible!
Jif chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Beautifully written! As usual, I am in awe of you and your amazing talent. Its a genuine thrill anytime I see a new story written by you. KIU
BabEe TiG3r chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Aww this story was so SWEET! It felt so real like it would be on TV. I think you pretty much covered everyone's reaction [Buffy, Spike,Dawn, SIT, Xander] I'm glad you included the enery of love around the 2 characters in front of the SITS.. it was funny to imagine the scene where Spike and Buffy are holding hands and they didn't even know it. I hope this story contines because I'm sure you have a lot of readers hoping you do that. I'll be looking forward to your update.. This is really an impressive piece you got it.

BabeE TiG3r [BTVS-Angel fanfictions: .net]

[BTVS-ANGEL forum: .net]
Yachie chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
This was so sweet. Has Joss hired you yet? It was exactly the ending I wanted. When will the show do this?
darklover chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
It was such a sweet fic! I loved it! If only the show was like that!
claudia79ad chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
That was increadably beautiful Nimue. Sweet, touching and in character. Liked the term 'little slayers', it was very cute. I'd love to see a follow up to this fic, even though I know it was supposed to be a one-off.
Lynne C chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Very nice treatment...the beauty of Joss is that all this was in their wordless regard of each other in the cave. The beauty of your writing is that it seamlessly laid out what their wonderful acting suggests!
Vette chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Loved this story - and hey Nimue - still reading your books currently on Book #4 - Thanks for letting me know about where to find them. Thanks for a very touching ending after the episode "Showtime".
kimmer chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
This was well written and very sweet. I loved how she didn't even realise that she was holding his hand :)
Trudie chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Good post-Showtime fic. One of the best ones I have read :)