Reviews for A Journey Of A Thousand Miles
Raj8 chapter 6 . 1/30
I just finished reading the entire story, while it's a shame to see that it's been abandoned I had a blast reading the entire thing.

I think this is probably my favorite Hachiman/Saki story out there because it takes such a realistic portrayal of the two characters and shows moments of there relationship that feel so real.

I see you've stopped writing completely on FFN which is disappointing to see, I hope that your doing well and that your still writing. Who knows maybe you've gone on and written an amazing original story by now. Best of Wishes - Raj
Lifelessman chapter 6 . 8/29/2019
Good Work...! 6
I need for more chapters...!
Lifelessman chapter 5 . 8/29/2019
Good Work...! 2
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Good Work...! 1
Lordlexx chapter 6 . 5/20/2019
You're a very bad word for not continuing this.
lose chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Ugh this is a really cute story so far. Not sure how I've never stumbled across this one until now!
ickaser chapter 3 . 7/5/2018
The conflict between Yukinoshita and Kawasaki felt very sudden and unexpectedly...harsh, I guess is te word? But I think it was honestly fine.
The fluff with Hikigaya also felt a little weird to me, like he was suddenly less awkward and prickly than usual. But you know what, as I see it, the point of fanfiction is that it diverges somewhat from wat the author gives us and that's what I'm here for, so I have nothing to complain about.
Good job overall!
ickaser chapter 2 . 7/5/2018
Good job!
One malapropism (mixed up saying) I noticed: you say a character "clamped up" a couple times, which isn't quite right. The word is "clammed up", like a clam closing shut and being impossible to open. I think you're mixing it up with "clamped [his, my, etc.] mouth shut".
The more you know!
I didn't notice anything too egregiously OOC. You did a good job toning down the inner monologues so it didn't sound like Hikigaya, but keeping it up in line with the way Kawasaki does freeze in conversation. Nicely done!
ickaser chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
Holy cow, good job. This pairing is so far out of canon that I wouldn't have very high expectations for avoiding some OOC bits, but you did a good job. Also, I felt like this was Watari himself writing-you really nailed his style. Like, dang. (Also, your writing is clean. I'm a fairly picky native English speaker, but nothing stuck out to me as wrong.)
keeny2002 chapter 2 . 4/16/2018
trigonometry is mathematics not science
Lordlexx chapter 6 . 4/7/2018
You need to finish this...
Senpai2342 chapter 6 . 12/21/2017