Reviews for Resurgent civilization
Apedreitor chapter 8 . 1/7
while there are awful spelling and grammatical errors, the plot compensate that in great quantities a shame this has not been updated in more than a year
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Please continue with this story!
Are the citadel species gonna be awestruck when they see the massive station that the protheans left for humanity?
Chris Adair chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
Good story, would like more. Please note that there are lots of spelling ad grammar errors.
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
i'm missing or repeated words/lines and some other grammar errors but interesting
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
why are you adding a H in front of your A's causing you to use has instead of as ans at least once you used ha instead of just a and there's afew other grammar errors in this chapter as well but your idea is interesting
shadow chapter 8 . 9/16/2017
I liked the chapter!
Draco chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
You have great ideas and I love how unique the plots and settings you have for your stories are. If I had to make a comparison, I would say it reads like early F31D (guy who does Dawn of Titans), which is to say it shows a lot of potential and is very enjoyable, even with if it has some areas that could use a little polishing. I just want to say keep going and keep writing. You have some good stuff and if you keep it up, some of your ideas look like they could become a big deal in the alternate first contact and alternate first contact war threads for mass effect. I wish you the best of luck with your writing and life in general. I am not going to demand that you update now or even soon. I just hope that you keep going because your stuff looks like it has potential. Regardless of whether you continue any of these series or not, I wish you well and thank you for the entertainment that they have brought me.
Draco chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
I love the concept here and what you have written so far is fairly good. I just really want to see this continued so that we can see more of the story. This is a novel idea you have here and I would love to see more. I suspect I am not alone in this opinion and it would be immensely interesting to see the council meet a strong humanity with conclusive proof that the reapers are real. It's not like tens of thousands of dead reapers are just going to disappear from space and their existence couldn't be denied.
Secenz chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
I'm really intrigued with the story, please, continue more if you could. I love the whole unity part and especially the impact of such an alliance to the different alien species.
SaintMichael95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
I'm one of those people that checks the reviews of a story before reading it and I'm not reading this because even the latest most recent reviews are begging you to fix your grammar. SO FOR FUCK SAKE FIX YOUR GRAMMAR! STOP IGNORING THE REVIEWS TELLING YOU TO GET A BETA! OTHERWISE YOULL JUST PUSH PEOPLE AWAY FROM AN INTERESTING CONCEPT BECAUSE ITS HORRIBLY EXECUTED! *sigh* sorry for that rant but if theres one thing i detest about fanfiction its when "authors" completely ignore their reviewers...
Draco chapter 8 . 7/30/2017
Must have more.
wwjdtd chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
I really hope you continue this, I feel it's a good fic with an interesting premise and would hate to see it die.
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
it would take like, at least 10 minutes for the light to reach back to earth man...literally, that's about how many light minutes Jupiter is from earth.

and I think that's a conservative estimate, imagine if Jupiter was on the other side of the sun, no method to communicate other than solar satellites and it could take several hours for a signal to go back and forth!
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
spellcheck, please by the gods spellcheck!
Kingtaso chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
Interesting story and premise. You need to correct a few grammatical errors, but without a doubt there is good content in this story. I recommend that you find a beta.