Reviews for Resurgent civilization
Update please
Kraizy chapter 6 . 4/5
While the plot itself is unique and kept me reading for a good while, the number of grammar/spelling errors, continuity mistakes, and the fact you made every major space battle into a timeline finally made me stop.
Why haven't there been any new updates?! Is this story dead?!
Next chapter please.
WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG!? IT HAS NEARLY BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE AN UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Apedreitor chapter 8 . 1/7
while there are awful spelling and grammatical errors, the plot compensate that in great quantities a shame this has not been updated in more than a year
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Please continue with this story!
Are the citadel species gonna be awestruck when they see the massive station that the protheans left for humanity?
Chris Adair chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
Good story, would like more. Please note that there are lots of spelling ad grammar errors.
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
i'm missing or repeated words/lines and some other grammar errors but interesting
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
why are you adding a H in front of your A's causing you to use has instead of as ans at least once you used ha instead of just a and there's afew other grammar errors in this chapter as well but your idea is interesting
shadow chapter 8 . 9/16/2017
I liked the chapter!
Draco chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
You have great ideas and I love how unique the plots and settings you have for your stories are. If I had to make a comparison, I would say it reads like early F31D (guy who does Dawn of Titans), which is to say it shows a lot of potential and is very enjoyable, even with if it has some areas that could use a little polishing. I just want to say keep going and keep writing. You have some good stuff and if you keep it up, some of your ideas look like they could become a big deal in the alternate first contact and alternate first contact war threads for mass effect. I wish you the best of luck with your writing and life in general. I am not going to demand that you update now or even soon. I just hope that you keep going because your stuff looks like it has potential. Regardless of whether you continue any of these series or not, I wish you well and thank you for the entertainment that they have brought me.
Draco chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
I love the concept here and what you have written so far is fairly good. I just really want to see this continued so that we can see more of the story. This is a novel idea you have here and I would love to see more. I suspect I am not alone in this opinion and it would be immensely interesting to see the council meet a strong humanity with conclusive proof that the reapers are real. It's not like tens of thousands of dead reapers are just going to disappear from space and their existence couldn't be denied.
Secenz chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
I'm really intrigued with the story, please, continue more if you could. I love the whole unity part and especially the impact of such an alliance to the different alien species.