Reviews for My Little Pony: Equestria's Warrior Returns
Is war fire still on his old friend's side even though he's with crysalis now
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 41 . 7/17
War Fire is back but as a bad guy no he cannot betrayed his friends can he? Only time will tell if he going through with this, bravo.
Admirer Boy chapter 41 . 7/17
It looks like Cadence has been replaced by Chrysalis until now. Oh man, it's getting intense, I don't think that War Fire had come back for any good. He was deceiving them all along. I am having a bad feeling about this. Oh well, great chapter my friend.
ctran03931 chapter 41 . 7/17
We might be getting an Attack On Titan moment coming from War Fire regarding his ulterior motives behind his supposed return to his fellow warriors following his assumed "death".

If anyone's assumption about War Fire and what's been going on with the Cinders and why and how he came back is true, there's gonna be a huge bloodbath full of drama and betrayal that's really gonna scar Equestria and the warriors for life.
Really enjoyed this one can't wait for more coming up as well you will be entertaining us very a very long time also what will happen during the wedding, will Orion face the queen alone
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 40 . 5/30
Wonderful chapter I enjoyed every word you have written out, well done bravo.
Admirer Boy chapter 40 . 5/30
I like the chapter even though I don't like Thunder's attitude towards Derpy. That was too rude, don't you think? While I agree with his intentions but that was just a little too much.
But I liked the chapter and I'm going to give four out of four hooves. Well done bro. Keep it up.
At first, your chapters started out fascinating, but now there are too violent and too boring for my taste.
I can’t wait to see more happen in more chapters. So warfire is falling back on his oath as a warrior cos he’s with the cinders? Or is he still a ally of Orion and the others.
Admirer Boy chapter 39 . 3/31
Well buddy, I'll only say that after reading this chapter I'll eagerly wait for the finale show down between Warriors and Cinders so their madness could come to an end. (Hopefully)
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 36 . 12/20/2017
Now he has came back now the war is going to start I can't wait I will read on further well done bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 35 . 12/19/2017
Now the stage is set this is going to be very interesting on how Chrissy will play this out I love this chapter. Very well written out and full of drama to shake a stick at bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 29 . 12/11/2017
Somehow I missed this chapter and it was awesome what you done here. I will continue on the next chapters bravo, onward.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/18/2017
How is wildfire alive and are now do Orion and the others have to face him
Guest chapter 35 . 11/5/2017
Please do the real version of going back in time not the theater one