Reviews for With All Your Heart
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
wow. This pretty much hits the nail on the head. I think it's the way people feel when they watch any anime actually. You truly do start to fall in love with these characters and they become timeless. Immortal. But at that one moment when you realize they are not, you just wanna break down and cry. well, Kenshin will forever live on in our hearts. good job on describing these feelings. _X *sniff*
Pedro's Sexy Wife chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
i don't see -why- people don't watch Seissouhen! i'd watch it all the time! but something don't permit it. I love it just like the rest of rk and i watch it yesterday, i would have watched it maybe three times this month if i hadn't lost it!

maybe i'm not a normal person.

hey, great poem!
Animegirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Wow! Thats great! I have watched Seissouhen and after I was so sad I decided to just sleep and when I woke up I was still sad. When I watched the trailers it made me cry even more how they said never forget them and hold this in your heart and always remember. Tears were streaming from my eyes. This fic. says exactly what I was thinking about and just makes me feel better to know Im not the only one who had these thoughts going through my head. Ur right and decribe the feelings and thoughts perfectly especially with the phrase "Seissouhen Depression Syndrome"! Thanx for the great words! (I havent watched Seissouhen again yet either but someday when I want to cry bout something I will watch it again, _ its so sad). Thanx!

Animegirl
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Ah! *Hides eyes*

Anyway, I wanted to ask you something and I just-can't-seem-to-get-your-e-mail-RIGHT! *gasp*

In your review of Where I Belong, ch. 7, you mentioned a 'plot device'. I'm kinda curious to know what you meant. (see your review if you have no clue what I'm talking about). Well, thanks and *sniff* FEEL BETTER!
JML chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
oro... still sthe same ol' Aneki. and the Seisouhen OST isn't THAT depressing. track 15 is close to being the only one that's in a major key (while the others are in minor key. sorry, piano talk coming).

ganbare, Aneki!
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Hey Firefury, don't be so depressed. Don't worry, your boyfriend will be back by your side soon.

As for Seissouhen, well, I don't think I can watch it with all my heart. I think killing off Kenshin and Kaoru was just wrong. I agree with the actual creator, Watsuki Nobuhiro, when he said that Kenshin had been through so much pain in his life and he would have preferred a better ending for him. Sorry about my ranting but it really sucks what those Sony people did to a beautifully written anime. They need to stick to building electronics and leave Rurouni Kenshin to Watsuki-san. Anyhoo, best wishes with your stories in the new year. (P.S. I saw all your pictures from the anime expo. It was so cool! Thanks for sharing that with us_)
Misanagi chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Nice, I liked it and a new chapter of twisted paradise... cant wait! _x