Reviews for The Twelve Knights of Christmas
secret lisa chapter 1 . 7/8
This is so cute and fun.
As always with your writing skills...supeeb
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
This story was so cute! I love how you managed to adapt the Twelve Days of Christmas and the originality of the premise. Thanks for writing!
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Awwwwwww! Warm Drinny fuzzies all around!
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I absolutely adored this story. I loved how you made your own version of The Twelve Days of Christmas song and each day was as entertaining as the last. Draco and Ginny's arguing and flirting was funny and cute to watch as well as the many mishaps that they encountered throughout this story. And I totally agree that the gifts in that song are absurd beyond belief (what IS a calling bird anyway?). I loved this story so much especially since I like the Draco and Ginny pairing which you did an excellent job writing for. -TheGoldenYoshichu
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Ahh, this was great! I love the fun, flirty feel of this one-shot. I also love the fact you put your own spin on the 12 Days of Christmas for this. I had fun seeing what you would use next for each day.

Of course, your characterisation of both Draco and Ginny was great. I liked seeing Ginny in such a different role; I believe you are the first to have put her as a Knight Bus driver (or at least the first I have seen). I also like that I could really see canon Draco in this story (and by that I mean his bratty, extortionist side), but he had undoubtedly matured at the same time. Their letter exchange made me giggle.

All in all, this was a wonderful story and the perfect DG gift. Thanks so much!
Whisper184 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Aww! This was brilliant! I love your characterizations-especially Draco's heh-and their bantering was simply adorable. Amazing work, friend :)
Grumpy Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
very cute:D although i read it after christmas i still like it very much!
Greetings GU
hatebelow chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
For some reason it took me days to read this little ficlet. Maybe because I was taking them only a few days at a time. But this was adorable. I loved the plot and the humor and I'm glad he bought the scarf.
wtmontana chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
La la la la de dah! What a snowy wonder 3 perfect holiday spirit!
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Ginny driving the Knight Bus is genius. I don't think I've seen anyone give her that a job before. And Draco is as snarky and in character as ever. And, lol, seriously? Like it's her fault she wasn't assigned another conductor. This entire fic makes me think you've spent some frustrating hours at the DMV.

The back and forth in this was great. I especially loved the letters and the casual and no so subtle flirting. A nice evolution from enemies to friends to something a little more. My favourite line, though:

{I have to admit, this conniving side of you is hot. Please, tell me more about your plans to extort money from the government.}

Lol. He would find that attractive in a woman. Ginny's response was just as good:

{I'll admit I haven't got a conniving bone in my body. All I must do is ask myself "What would Malfoy do?" and then suddenly I become a master of extortion.}

Needless to say, this was a very enjoyable read. :)
MyLadyElise chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Okay, this has to be one of the cleverest HP Christmas stories that I have ever read.

Draco and Ginny are just ... Witty and adorable and perfect. I need to read it again, because there are so many things, so many details and scenes that I loved. I love them being snarky and biting, and then Draco helping her out and the DAYDREAM charms!

And Draco has a mechanic - I never knew I wanted that until I read your scene.
I don't have the time to write as lengthy review as I would like this evening, but I just wanted to let you know now how much I loved your story.
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is adorable and fantastic, darling.
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Awww.. I have enjoyed your spin on 'The Twelve Days of Christmas'. I was practically grinning the whole time! Thanks for sharing this and -

Happy Christmas! !