Reviews for Catch Me
JSalvatore818 chapter 15 . 2/26
I know this post is years old but you are an amazing author. I love your fanfics you shouldn't sell yourself short. Just because there are better writers doesn't mean your aren't good. When I read fanfiction dealing with Daryl/Beth parring you and Gneebee are the two writers I look for.
LadySnowdon chapter 26 . 2/4
I absolutely loved this story (as I've loved all of them!) The ending was great, and so lovely to see Daryl adopting Matty and becoming 'Dad'. And Merle as the cupcake taster and unofficial bakery business advisor, haha! Thats lovely, I always like it when Merle redeems himself in some way, he deserves better than what TWD gave him. I saw in some of your notes you said some reviewers said your stories are formulaic (TBH I think thats true of many fanfiction writers) but I don't think that's a bad thing - I like your stories, I know nothing too bad will happen, and the ending will be happy for everyone. I love your 'formula' and it just makes me want to read more! And I do think Beth and Daryl are always slightly different in each one, but not too much out of character, which is good. You write Daryl so well - I think he would be exactly like this in getting to grips with having a relationship and falling in love etc, until he eventually realises his self-worth through the love of Beth. So now I've read most of your AUs except House Call which I've saved until last - please write more! You're such a great writer. Thank you for bringing such pleasure and enjoyment to readers like me, I love escaping into the worlds you create around these two people, it is very much appreciated.
Yucky cross chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
La suite
Emmi88 chapter 26 . 5/2/2020
Every once in a while I re-read this wonderful story and it just gives me all the feels. I love your writing, and this remains one of my favorite stories in all the years since I first read it.
gollumsfriend chapter 26 . 2/26/2020
Just read this story for the first time, really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing and posting!
Kyr chapter 26 . 5/22/2019
Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Kyr chapter 3 . 5/21/2019
Enjoying your story. Thanks for sharing.
Elise Marie chapter 26 . 12/7/2018
Wow, you have such a way with building worlds for these guys, it's an amazing talent. Thank you for sharing :-)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/23/2018
So sweet and wonderful, as always. I felt like Daryl's bad behavior (the way he repeatedly got close, then freaked and fled) made a lot of sense as a manifestation of his horribly dysfunctional childhood. And I liked that Beth called him on his behavior. I wonder if Beth ever puts it together. Do you think she explicitly connects his mistakes to a fear and distrust of intimacy? Which is really about his own sense of unworthiness, which in turn comes from being a victim of neglect and abuse? Daryl is such a fascinating character and the show has never done him justice, at least since Beth's (ridiculous, unnecessary, poorly written) death. I'm so glad you write your lovely Bethyl stories.
Edda
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
This has always been one of my absolute favorites and I've drawn Matty a handful of times ha I love this story and love rereading it!
Khyharah chapter 26 . 11/15/2017
so wonderful. i was afraid there for a bit that daryl's head was gonna stay up his rump, but he managed to pull it out. beth too. absolutely love this!
Khyharah chapter 22 . 11/15/2017
i adore this story (though i honestly want to kill daryl at times for being such a colossal idiot) but i think this chapter hit me the hardest. poor matty seeing his "real dad" there and wanting nothing to do with him. it just tore my heart up. i think my other faves from you have been surpassed by this one lol.
Bruna Pereira chapter 26 . 11/12/2017
just finished! gotta say, hands down, best story I read in the bethyl fandom! thank you for taking the time to write it!
Bruna Pereira chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
hey! what an amazing writer you are! this is the best bethyl fanfic i have ever read and it's absolutely beautiful! I've been reading since yesterday and I'm pretty sure im gonna finish it in less than 24 hours! congrats on your amazing skills all the way from a brazilian fan!
Bruna Pereira chapter 5 . 11/11/2017