Reviews for Of Life and Living
I freaking loved this, there needs to be sooooo much more fanfics for this anime, thanks!
Nukem999 chapter 15 . 3/25
This is the only "Expelled from Paradise" fic I've read that I genuinely loved. I look forward to it every single update. I didn't even think the movie was that special truth be told, but that little hint at the end of Angela warming up to Dingo really sparked my desire to see these two come together and man do you do them WONDERFUL justice!

It feels so sweet and natural, seeing Angela less bossy and crass than in the film is a welcomed adjustment. You keep coming up with fresh, adorable ways of making them more lovable and snuggly and I'm especially glad your last chapters have been about showing how they officially became a couple. Not that I didn't enjoy seeing them lovey dovey for no reason but its nice to see where it all began. One of my favorite fics to read anytime, any day. Can't wait for more!
Mary Chou chapter 14 . 3/7
Je viens de voir le film ! Enfin... revoir plutôt x') Et qu'est-ce que je suis contente d'avoir tes OS ! Ils sont géniaux ! Et bien écrit, et dans le caractère et juste... géniaux quoi x) J'ai hâte de voir la suite ! C'est un fandom tellement peu exploité ! (ne t'inquiètes pas, si tu oublies de poster la semaine prochaine je te le rappellerais u.u xD)
Bisous bisous et coeurs sur toi !
TokyoGhoul4Life24 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Oh my gosh, the first time I read this fanfic I got it off the internet. I've read it at least twice. And I even got my brother, who btw has no interest anime whatsoever, to watch it because i convinced him it was like Halo. Seriously what is it with 7 year olds liking stuff like Halo and Jurassic World? Right? Anyway I just loved and enjoyed reading this fanfic.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
Heh.. tsh...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
I still can't wrap around my head the idea that all the plants are dead. Well most. You know.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
This is a very well-developed characterisation of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I have seen it on first DVD release. But it got through to me very recently. Thanks.
Lain chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
Great stories! Just watched this movie last night.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2017
Honestly some of the best one shots I've ever read ab a story keep this going if u can!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Omg super cute!Love the family omment ange's thought of Dingo as a pup.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I just finished watching the movie and I immediately went looking for fanfiction. I liked this,it was sweet and cute!
RVA-Writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Just found this story and since it appears to be a collection I'll review as I go. I really enjoyed reading it and I normally pass on straight fluff. I do look forward to what the other stories have to offer. And you are correct about Dingo's name. The people in Central System Security give her his real name before his code name.
Hiyono-Narumi chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I love this story. I was so disappointed the movie didn't have an anime continuation. Thank God for your fic. Really wish there were more to feed my obsession.
tori.roberts6 chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
I am really enjoying your stories!