Reviews for Of Life and Living
Ambrosia29 chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
Thank you for writing this! I just watched it a few days ago and immediately went for the fanfiction...only to find there was barely any at all. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
Thanks
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
I LOVED these... keep up the awesomeness...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
5986397053001 please look and pray. paradise can be gotan back in another way.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2018
I freaking loved this, there needs to be sooooo much more fanfics for this anime, thanks!
Bionic Slime chapter 15 . 3/25/2018
This is the only "Expelled from Paradise" fic I've read that I genuinely loved. I look forward to it every single update. I didn't even think the movie was that special truth be told, but that little hint at the end of Angela warming up to Dingo really sparked my desire to see these two come together and man do you do them WONDERFUL justice!

It feels so sweet and natural, seeing Angela less bossy and crass than in the film is a welcomed adjustment. You keep coming up with fresh, adorable ways of making them more lovable and snuggly and I'm especially glad your last chapters have been about showing how they officially became a couple. Not that I didn't enjoy seeing them lovey dovey for no reason but its nice to see where it all began. One of my favorite fics to read anytime, any day. Can't wait for more!
Maanae chapter 14 . 3/7/2018
Je viens de voir le film ! Enfin... revoir plutôt x') Et qu'est-ce que je suis contente d'avoir tes OS ! Ils sont géniaux ! Et bien écrit, et dans le caractère et juste... géniaux quoi x) J'ai hâte de voir la suite ! C'est un fandom tellement peu exploité ! (ne t'inquiètes pas, si tu oublies de poster la semaine prochaine je te le rappellerais u.u xD)
Bisous bisous et coeurs sur toi !
TokyoGhoul4Life24 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Oh my gosh, the first time I read this fanfic I got it off the internet. I've read it at least twice. And I even got my brother, who btw has no interest anime whatsoever, to watch it because i convinced him it was like Halo. Seriously what is it with 7 year olds liking stuff like Halo and Jurassic World? Right? Anyway I just loved and enjoyed reading this fanfic.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
Heh.. tsh...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
I still can't wrap around my head the idea that all the plants are dead. Well most. You know.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
This is a very well-developed characterisation of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I have seen it on first DVD release. But it got through to me very recently. Thanks.
Lain chapter 11 . 6/14/2017
Great stories! Just watched this movie last night.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2017
Honestly some of the best one shots I've ever read ab a story keep this going if u can!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Omg super cute!Love the family omment ange's thought of Dingo as a pup.