Reviews for Of Life and Living
Heh.. tsh...
I still can't wrap around my head the idea that all the plants are dead. Well most. You know.
This is a very well-developed characterisation of them.
I have seen it on first DVD release. But it got through to me very recently. Thanks.
Lain chapter 11 . 6/14
Great stories! Just watched this movie last night.
Honestly some of the best one shots I've ever read ab a story keep this going if u can!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Omg super cute!Love the family omment ange's thought of Dingo as a pup.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I just finished watching the movie and I immediately went looking for fanfiction. I liked this,it was sweet and cute!
RVA-Writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Just found this story and since it appears to be a collection I'll review as I go. I really enjoyed reading it and I normally pass on straight fluff. I do look forward to what the other stories have to offer. And you are correct about Dingo's name. The people in Central System Security give her his real name before his code name.
Hiyono-Narumi chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I love this story. I was so disappointed the movie didn't have an anime continuation. Thank God for your fic. Really wish there were more to feed my obsession.
tori.roberts6 chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
I am really enjoying your stories!
Rc1212 chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
God, they're so cute!

Really like how your doing the characterization.
Rc1212 chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
That's just cute!
vbarbie0420 chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
I like your stories! My fav so far is prob the cuddling one...just so random and cute :)
017Bluefield chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Awesome display of teamwork in something that doesn't involve shooting things. :)