Reviews for Of Life and Living
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I just finished watching the movie and I immediately went looking for fanfiction. I liked this,it was sweet and cute!
RVA-Writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Just found this story and since it appears to be a collection I'll review as I go. I really enjoyed reading it and I normally pass on straight fluff. I do look forward to what the other stories have to offer. And you are correct about Dingo's name. The people in Central System Security give her his real name before his code name.
Hiyono-Narumi chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I love this story. I was so disappointed the movie didn't have an anime continuation. Thank God for your fic. Really wish there were more to feed my obsession.
tori.roberts6 chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
I am really enjoying your stories!
Rc1212 chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
God, they're so cute!

Really like how your doing the characterization.
Rc1212 chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
That's just cute!
vbarbie0420 chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
I like your stories! My fav so far is prob the cuddling one...just so random and cute :)
017Bluefield chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Awesome display of teamwork in something that doesn't involve shooting things. :)
PapaFrankuu chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
Thank you for giving me fluff. Hope you can create more. (O 3 O)
chronotimeguard chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Gezz, now I really want a sequel to the movie that deals with the daily lives of Angela and Dingo.
chronotimeguard chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
And I almost thought Dingo might be developing a flight suit fetish. Angela does look hot in that outfit at that age so imagine her as an grown up.
Kaitake chapter 1 . 12/24/2015