Reviews for The Darkest Hour
ApplesEvilPie chapter 13 . 5/25
Oh man, is there going to be more? I hope this isn't an ending cliffhanger! My heart cannot bear it.
Spirits Among Stars chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
I have absolutely loved this story! I can't wait to see how it ends and what you've got in store for us next! :)
Sonar chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
Great chapter.
equine02 chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
I'm so happy this story is back! I love it! Kirk's anguish is so realistic, you really did an awesome job!
EmpressSaix chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
You're back! . I hope you're doing alright.

And here I thought the previous chapter was heart wrenching. I was biting my lip in an effort to not cry. I really want to see Chekov live. He, Sulu, and Kirk have been through enough they can't lose now after getting so close.

I can't wait to see what you new story is going to be about.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2017
IS THIS THE END PLEASE DONT SAY THIS IS THE END THIS IS SO GOOOODDDD
Kaelan chapter 12 . 2/17/2017
This is one of the best fics that I've ever read!
helloyesimhere chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
Ouch. Why. How could you.

Great chapter! Cruel ending!

Amazing job, can't wait for more.
The Missing Twin chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
THIS HURTS SO GOOD MAN
WondersWomans chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
Okay, so my heart is officially broken. Such beautiful writing and awesome story!
Spirits Among Stars chapter 11 . 1/25/2017
[excited hoping] I love this! Personally, the more pain the better, but it's up to you.
sirifish7 chapter 11 . 1/25/2017
Aaaaaaah, the suspense! I'm completely in love with this story, thank you for writing it!
helloyesimhere chapter 11 . 1/24/2017
Oh my gosh, this was amazing. I can't believe you're leaving us on this cliffie! Can't wait for the next chapter!
WondersWomans chapter 11 . 1/24/2017
AHHHHH! Wonderful chapter, I am just in awe of your writing and this story is brilliant. Just wow!
EmpressSaix chapter 11 . 1/24/2017
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I've been busy and sick. But oh man things are going to get dark and intense aren't they? I can't wait.
I liked Everit's speech on ideas and their survival. He's right and that's what's scary. Great chapter and looking forward to seeing more.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »