Reviews for The Darkest Hour
Spirits Among Stars chapter 13 . 8/3
I have absolutely loved this story! I can't wait to see how it ends and what you've got in store for us next! :)
Sonar chapter 13 . 8/1
Great chapter.
equine02 chapter 13 . 8/1
I'm so happy this story is back! I love it! Kirk's anguish is so realistic, you really did an awesome job!
EmpressSaix chapter 13 . 8/1
You're back! . I hope you're doing alright.

And here I thought the previous chapter was heart wrenching. I was biting my lip in an effort to not cry. I really want to see Chekov live. He, Sulu, and Kirk have been through enough they can't lose now after getting so close.

I can't wait to see what you new story is going to be about.
IS THIS THE END PLEASE DONT SAY THIS IS THE END THIS IS SO GOOOODDDD
Kaelan chapter 12 . 2/17
This is one of the best fics that I've ever read!
helloyesimhere chapter 12 . 2/14
Ouch. Why. How could you.

Great chapter! Cruel ending!

Amazing job, can't wait for more.
The Missing Twin chapter 12 . 2/14
THIS HURTS SO GOOD MAN
WondersWomans chapter 12 . 2/14
Okay, so my heart is officially broken. Such beautiful writing and awesome story!
Spirits Among Stars chapter 11 . 1/25
[excited hoping] I love this! Personally, the more pain the better, but it's up to you.
sirifish7 chapter 11 . 1/25
Aaaaaaah, the suspense! I'm completely in love with this story, thank you for writing it!
helloyesimhere chapter 11 . 1/24
Oh my gosh, this was amazing. I can't believe you're leaving us on this cliffie! Can't wait for the next chapter!
WondersWomans chapter 11 . 1/24
AHHHHH! Wonderful chapter, I am just in awe of your writing and this story is brilliant. Just wow!
EmpressSaix chapter 11 . 1/24
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I've been busy and sick. But oh man things are going to get dark and intense aren't they? I can't wait.
I liked Everit's speech on ideas and their survival. He's right and that's what's scary. Great chapter and looking forward to seeing more.
browneyedgirl29 chapter 10 . 1/15
Holy. Crap. Okay, you've got me on pins and needles for the next chapter. I'm also mentally screaming "NOT MY BABY" at the top of my lungs. Not out loud, of course. That would wake up my roommate. But you've successfully got me terrified. Can't wait!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »