Reviews for Don't You Dare
Moongrave chapter 10 . 5/31
If I may ask, why is this on hiatus?
I have read this 3 times and it always makes me sad that there isn't more. I just love this Hermione.
MoonlightbaeD chapter 10 . 5/24
Are you ever going to update? It has been really good so far
Scorpia11 chapter 10 . 5/14
I love this! I love the slight changes to the original plot, her use of the necklace and ring, Harry's speech, etc. I'm interested to see how this plays out and if Malfot turns. I know it's on the backburner but still really good!
rinnyroo chapter 10 . 5/13
Holy shit.

Harry’s speech was perfection. I feel like if the books weren’t technically youth novels that Harry would definitely say something like that. I love this era too by the way. I don’t think we see a lot of fics during this period because it’s so dark. Umbridge is the worst and such an amazing villain.
I really like where this fic is going. This is the year that practically defines who Draco is as a person. I love you and all your fics and I can’t wait for the next chapter.
Moongrave chapter 9 . 4/21
It’s 4:30AM for me and I saw I only have one chapter in this and I thought “fuck it. Might as well” And now I’m going to read that next chapter.
Fuck these get me so hot. Where the hell I can I find someone for this fuck buddy arrangement.
I know it's been years but this is the second time I've read this story twice and I just love it. I love Draco's utter awe regarding Hermione.
Raverin Prefect chapter 10 . 3/16
Ready for more! Keep it up!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 10 . 2/19
Harry's speech was AMAZING!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 9 . 2/19
Holy smokes.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 8 . 2/19
I bet Draco is really going to struggle with this lol.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 7 . 2/19
I do love Theo. Hermione's transfiguration was amazing!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 6 . 2/18
Nice chapter!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 5 . 2/18
Nice!
Lexflame chapter 1 . 2/11
please update, this i need to know what will happen next