Reviews for Wrapped In Red
MissKyuubi chapter 11 . 8/18
Oh merlin that ending... I need more to this it's so sweet and you write them all perfectly! I love this so much!
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 8/17
love the story! AVM not a big fan of dramione but this one is exceptionally beautiful and amazing
ForTheLoveOfEmmett chapter 11 . 8/15
Too cute. You write the best Draco. He's so sweet and romantic.
Lady Mage chapter 11 . 8/12
Ahhh, how is that the end! Great story!
GuLaLi561 chapter 11 . 8/6
Damn you for being a teaser like these. But I needed to thank you for only writing about their interactions without mixing it with complicated war.
It's a frustrating ending but still it's beautifully written. Well done
caprubia chapter 11 . 8/2
Woah, this was very very good. I normally avoid fics that take place while at school. I was expecting a light hearted fic but boy was this a surprise. I loved it!
parumsomnium chapter 11 . 7/31
The last line️
lilyevans12681998 chapter 11 . 7/30
Wow. Just wow! I was worried about what sort of role Theo would take but as I read the second to last chapter I just fell in love with him and the friendship you managed to articulate between him and Draco. I think it's so sweet that Harry caught his eye.
I do wish it was longer, but I'll make do with what I got. Definitely wasn't expecting the end where it was, but I guess it's a good place as any to conclude. Well done with such a lovely tale! I'm so glad that any possible angst from where the war "really" started to the end wasn't dragged out :)
DracoLennon chapter 11 . 7/28
I'm so emotionally drained from reading this but I can't even be just a little annoyed because it was such a good read! :)
This is an amazing story and almost everything about it is perfect, except that I think you should lower the rating. There really isn't anything too mature in your story to deserve a M.
Moirai73 chapter 11 . 7/27
Omg! The feels! You've ruined me, I tell you. Up till now I've been strictly shipping Snamione, but now I have to bow to your brilliance. I adored this story. Thank you for writing it!
this fic is so pure I love it sm! Also living for that fact that Harry is gay (even if it's not for Draco lol xD)
I love this story so much. It makes my heart goes pity pat...:)...i love the scene in the library..the kiss and conversation..just everything...:)
grace24578 chapter 1 . 7/9
I fangirled throughout this story. Well done.
dramioneotp chapter 11 . 7/9
it was a good fic. I want a sequel though