Reviews for Wrapped In Red
stars.darkangel chapter 11 . 21h
Oh my god. I cried at the end of the last chapter worrying about them both and thought the last chapter would be a sad ending. But you changed it into a heartwarming ending so brilliantly. I absolutely adore this story! It has everything; fluff, angst, humour and drama. Thank you for sharing this. And I love Harry/Theo slash it was so cute.
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 11 . 1/16
You are officially one of my favorite authors for Dramione FanFiction! This story was SO good and funny and romantic, I loved reading every minute of it. I hope there could be a sequel to this story!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 11 . 1/16
WOW! It's a wonderfully amazing story and I can hardly believe it's over! I've enjoyed every word and could hardly wait to finish one chapter before reading the next one!

Draco was amazing and Hermione always is!

Thank you for writing it!
serpant13 chapter 11 . 1/13
Love Draco and Hermione in this. And the side of Harry/Theodore.
Ugh! It's over! (Cue sad face and whining for more) I loved this fic. The tension was fantastic without being over the top and it felt like you stayed true to the personalities you were working with. Thanks for writing!
AnonTurtle chapter 4 . 1/11
Oh my goodness I love it! Serves her right for not checking out the jewelry first for curses. What will happen next? !
navyaravi291 chapter 1 . 1/11
omg! the last dialogue...
greeneyewitch chapter 11 . 1/10
Omg so so loved this story! Im not a big school time reader...but u just changed that! Would be awesome if u kept it going...but its a great ending...felt all the characters rang true to themselves...loved thw free spirit students being students during the snow fight...liked that u kept that innocence in them...great job!
pjalovera chapter 11 . 1/10
AWWWWWW I CANTTTTTT. I expected this to be a light fluffy read, but it was more than that. Sweet Merlin, it was more than that.
Austione chapter 11 . 1/9
Love this story :)
MusicalfishieXD chapter 11 . 1/9
Beautiful ️
alimerin1 chapter 11 . 1/9
I loved this story soooo much. I also love how you were able to give the real story timeline and still give it a happy ending!
HAB63 chapter 11 . 1/8
Happy New Year! Lovely ending. Thanks for sharing.
Miss A Kaur chapter 11 . 1/8
Dramione goodness , loved each chap gone straight to my fav list :)
seddielovenathan chapter 11 . 1/8
Read your story in a day! I really loved it. But why did you stop it like that? I gave a heart attack (