Reviews for Wrapped In Red
Cara101 chapter 11 . 1/10
Amazing
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 11 . 1/8
OMG! I am screaming that was amazing. Brilliantly written, so in character and an excellent plot. Omg I loved this so much. Not a word wasted. Truly brilliant. My only complaint is that it ended, would have loved to see some Theo x Harry but it otherwise this story truly is a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing. Please keep up the amazing and fabulous work xox
Malivol chapter 11 . 1/6
The chills at the end ! So so so cute ! Thank you for writing this fantastic fanfiction ! Loved it all the way. Awww *-*
cshen.julienne chapter 11 . 1/3
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT!
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Fast becoming one of my fav writers! This story is beautiful
RoyalBunny chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
THIS IS SO SWEET! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IVE READ IT SO MANY TIMES AND IM ALWAYS LIKE AWWW AT THE END! Im all like awwww. I wish I had a guy like Draco. And Im just like awww they make such a cute couple I just cant even! Im all like AWWW! I cant put it into words properly its too good! 3333

~RoyalBunny
aimsm chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
I LOVED this. The storyline was literally perfect. It was funny and sweet and heartbreaking. It progressed beautifully and I’m so glad you gave them a happy ending. Your writing it great and this is definitely one of my favs.
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
just wow, the feels, woman...all the damn feels. I'm grinning like a fool after reading this. you are just amazing..
FriendofTrees chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
Oh! Oh! Oh! Sooo good! Oh, the end. Loved the end. Just squealing while reading this and disturbing my whole family. Very enjoyable. Very fun. Thank you!
cypris88 chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
Great story with a cute, happy ending! I love reading seasonal fics this time of year and yours was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us~
Jessahmahkah chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I just love this. Such an amazing story.
Ember Glass chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
So. Freaking. Good.
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
And maybe I just don't remember the books that well. LOL.
Kelsey441 chapter 11 . 12/19/2017
Oh wow! I LOVED the ending.
Kelsey441 chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Wow. How have I never before considered that Draco would have been murdered if Dumbledore had expelled him?