Reviews for Wrapped In Red
Fadingspirit chapter 11 . 15h
That was adorable. I love that it wasn't like 50000000000 chapters, but it was still so cute.
Shadow1964 chapter 11 . 6/18
I could not put this story down. I loved every single moment of it which does not usually happen with any thing that I read. Great job!
AVIAG chapter 11 . 6/12
omg...
**SCREAMS**
OMG!
lightelm6623 chapter 11 . 6/4
Omg this story is amazing it gives butterflies on your stomach for real
thatamateurwritergirl chapter 1 . 5/26
Whaaaat? I need more! No, more!
Savvicus chapter 11 . 5/18
Oh dearest Kittenshift thank you ever so I may not like all that you've written and lament the fics that seem left for the dust bin of time. You have made many a drab day not so drab and I am greatful.

Happy writing,
Savvicus
Lee kadivar chapter 11 . 5/18
Noooooo it can't just end there. I need to know if she forgives him. Gah... So not fair
BellaStoria chapter 11 . 5/14
Great story! I'd love to know what happens with Harry and Theo!
zesinidia chapter 11 . 5/13
Right, so I really enjoyed this story...
... and while my preference is not to drag things out (the ending does work, really well), but still I really cannot stop myself from wanting more, guess I will have to settle for your Dramione fics, read most of them and I will say that you are terribly good writing them in different ways and still making it believable. Anywho, this one is unquestionably one of mt favourites
gentledove2 chapter 11 . 5/5
Oh no...you end it here? Could we have a sequel, please? But only at your convenience!
gentledove2 chapter 8 . 5/5
I think that for once, Hermione didn't live up to the courage of her house!
gentledove2 chapter 4 . 5/5
Oh my, I didn't expect this. But one thing surprises me, why doesn't Hermione remember what she told Draco in the shop? To me, the whole present smacks of Draco and Draco only. Ah well...on to the next chapter!
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 1 . 4/26
You are, honest to goodness, a great writer. it's amazing how you managed to capture their characters so well. keep up the goodwork!