Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's good.
KTE chapter 18 . 12/11/2020
Stop writing “lessoned” for god sake you are making my eyes bleed! Ahahah The word you are looking for is “lessened”.
To quote you: “with every word that Harry spoke their fear LESSENED..” not lessoned. It is not the first time so I will not be able to bear this anymore ahahah.
I LOVE YOUR STORY THOUGH!
Shahenshah.Aniket chapter 26 . 12/9/2020
Awesome! Please, please continue!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2020
Please continue writing this story. It's good; I'm loving it.
B chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
Well, I can see your point in sorting him into hufflepuff and I can’t wait to read more of this... however I must point out that this is not how the hat works. It doesn’t consider how others would react if you were to be placed in a particular house! (The hat did not give a damn shit in canon that people would held great expectations of Harry being in griffyndor...). Anyway good story so far...
VV chapter 2 . 12/8/2020
Happy to see Harry using the Imperius Curse on the Dursley’s!
Good story.
Charlee56 chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
"Everyone stuck to their "PRO-SCRIBED" routines..."
EHHH! WRONG WORD!
That word means "forbidden". The word you wanted is "PRE-SCRIBED". Prescribed. Or 'pre-determined', predetermined.
"Everyone stuck to their prescribed routines".
Two things you may want; number one is a devent editor to proofread your otherwise excellent work. The second thing is a copy of Roget's Thesaurus. I'm never far from mine when I'm working.
SpaideZ chapter 26 . 9/28/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
catap425 chapter 26 . 9/21/2020
I really love this story and I hope you keep updating it. This is one of the few Dark Lord Harry stories in which it all makes sense, it shows how Harry got his followers, who always bow to him and contains an argument as to why they do it.
thevindicoatrum chapter 26 . 8/22/2020
Oh my god. Brilliant. I just hope you never abandon this story.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
I am thoroughly impressed at just how INSANELY FAR out of your way you will strech to force Harry to end up in the exact same scenarios as in canon.

It takes skill of Lockharts calible to overrule logic, reason and your own character's entier personality JUST to follow canon!

Mind you, the inventiveness in the creation of far-fetched and illogical excuses for how he ends up in them is something rarely seen outside mental wards too.

That aside, you're good at writing, and the story is very captivating.

I really am looking forward to see how things turn out. Although I do hope Harry will start to respond in a bit more psychologicaly correct way to things.

Still... keep up the good work. The fic is still very captivating. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 8/3/2020
I totally see Harry reading things like... . Avoid-Being-Noticed%3famp1

Lol

Anyway. Quite a good fic thus far. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. _
Wolfe Sweetheart chapter 7 . 7/20/2020
Um...no offence, but you got the names wrong.
TabathaTheSkeleton chapter 26 . 7/20/2020
I really need more of this story
WorlfOfGray chapter 26 . 6/3/2020
I really love this story, i binge read it in a few hours jshdjshdjs my eyes hurt