Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
Irissiell chapter 19 . 5/12
I think that it's a time that Harry's followers should slowly start to specialize or at least think about future. Harry's own dream about greathess and lack of limits is also very vague, so I hope he'll give it some thought. In this chapter it was also apparent to me that Harry's magic, although of great volume, still lacks fine focus for such precize things like efficient healing, especially if he has no knowledge about it. I hope that he himself will do some training and not only guide his followers.
I also wonder if Harry noticed Luna's manipulation. She said that Roger fought bravely, but she didn't mention her own part. It looks like she just let it unfold when she could have contributed and maybe spared Roger some pain.
Robert's addition was certainly surprising and I hope you'll be able to give him justice, because some of your characters aren't very defined. Justin is the worst one, even Hermione who was mentioned only few times has more shape than him. I'm sure he is clearer in your imagination, but the only characteristics he shows in your story is his loyalty to Harry (not very different from rest of Harry's followers), some brief mentions of his homosexuality and his Muggleborn status. I was disappointed because you didn't even address his possibly upper-class family, which should have shown in his behaviour, but instead he is just a side-kick. Neville is slightly better, but not very much. Cedric also.
I hope you'll forgive me this harsh assessment, because my intention is to point you towards problems and maybe by this help you to better your writing. I don't want to seems condescending but you may want to remember that each character is different, they speak differently, they have different thought process, different manners and habits, different gestures. They have their own dreams and wants and petty thoughts. Things they value aside from Harry, their hobbies and dislikes.
Willofhounds chapter 19 . 5/12
Great story. Update soon.
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 19 . 4/7
Finally! Some action and plot development
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 3/30
The f**k is wrong with you sicko's?!
Lyryenn chapter 19 . 3/26
wow That's awesome story, i can't wait for the next chapter and for the time Tom and Harry to meet. It will be epic!
Lyryenn chapter 7 . 3/26
OHHHHH LOVE THIS! Go Harry!
Awesome story and character development! I love your Harry, his followers, and all of his strength that only gets better with love
I want moaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr ! I'm so in love with that story, I love this Harry, I love the way the story goes, I love every single thing about this story ! I'm very impatient to know who the last follower will be and the meeting with Tom, keep going like that !
StargladesTime chapter 19 . 2/15
Love this story. Cant wait to meet Tom! I assume thats coming up after the Marauders arc? Also; has harry gathered all the followers or is he still missing one? I think he's still missing the last... I personally love harry in hufflepuff (though I do agree his personality is CERTAINLY more ambitious and cunning than loyalhis heart's desire was greatness afterall) as it gives him the perfect opportunity to fool the world. Love your take on luna; she's my favorite character too. Update soon!
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 19 . 2/11
is this real? You just recently update. Most of the time I read stuffs that had been abandoned for at least three years XD continue this story it's intriguing
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 3 . 2/10
I totally agree. My memories and experiences are what who am I. Sometimes I really prefer to suffer at a young age instead of being oblivious for a long time. I've been like that but managed to find a challenge great enough to force myself to see things differently. And I love it now. Though sometimes I still have thoughts of wanting to suffer more younger. Maybe I'm just a firm believer of the importance of suffering. No one seems to agree with me, since I'm still apparently young (in age) and just being a...teenager? xD I still enjoy being a teenager tho I'm perfectly aware of what will happen if the complete responsibility of my life is in my hands alone
King of the Souls chapter 19 . 2/10
really great story
ladiefury chapter 6 . 2/7
I’m loving this so far. I love dumbledore shown in this light. Great work so far.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 19 . 2/4
Ohh tbis was brilliant love itlol go harry and lune especially for a new follower
WereBunny87 chapter 19 . 2/4
I absolutely love the new chapter and I look forward to the next! Well done!