Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
Luna Wolf 0605 chapter 26 . 4/5
J'adore, j'ai hâte d'avoir et de lire la suite.
vivinene chapter 22 . 2/25
This is a really good story, but please write a little less about how everyone loves Harry so much they immediately would die for him or how Harry always thinks about how they’re his. It’s just a little bit too much and repetitive. And perhaps you can describe Harry as a little less perfect, a little more human, that would make the story better as well, I think.
vivinene chapter 1 . 2/25
As far as I know it wasn’t Albus who caught Snape listening and threw him out but Aberforth.
darkblade85 chapter 18 . 12/28/2021
if you want to post that on any of your story's in the future you have my permission
darkblade85 chapter 18 . 12/28/2021
I think this story is going great but I will say this to people that disagree with story. it's not only the story it self that they need to think about but the decisions that the character of any story that builds what happens. just as the multiverse thiroy is thought to be in the world of fanfiction. so dose it count in the world we live in so we wather or not the readers like the story or not. I say let the writers do what comes to them. other wise the story may not come to make since in the first place.
tastybigsexy chapter 26 . 8/14/2021
I really hope this story isn't dead it's very good so far.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/20/2021
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE; LOVE THE STORY
Mumia0813 chapter 26 . 7/19/2021
More?
AKMusic chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
I genuinely love this story so so so so much. It is so different from any story I’ve read in this vein and I hope against hope u will update this again
Lunarwolf2622 chapter 4 . 5/26/2021
I'm a bit disappointed with the choice of house. When you said your decision in the beginning of the chapter, i knew that it would be different. I kind of already knew that this fanfic was going to be different, and that Harry was NOT going to be placed in Slytherin or Gryffindor. I was just kind of hoping for maybe Ravenclaw, you know? I kind of understand why you put him there, but I was really hoping for this one to be a good fanfic. I won't judge the outcome of the story by just one detail, so I will continue reading for the reason of the TR/HP slash. I really hope that this turns out better, because this fanfic has a lot of potential. Just a little sad with your decision, but I know that can't be changed with already 26 chapters out.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/13/2021
I hope you haven't given up on this story. It's good.
KTE chapter 18 . 12/11/2020
Stop writing “lessoned” for god sake you are making my eyes bleed! Ahahah The word you are looking for is “lessened”.
To quote you: “with every word that Harry spoke their fear LESSENED..” not lessoned. It is not the first time so I will not be able to bear this anymore ahahah.
I LOVE YOUR STORY THOUGH!
Shahenshah.Aniket chapter 26 . 12/9/2020
Awesome! Please, please continue!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2020
Please continue writing this story. It's good; I'm loving it.
B chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
Well, I can see your point in sorting him into hufflepuff and I can’t wait to read more of this... however I must point out that this is not how the hat works. It doesn’t consider how others would react if you were to be placed in a particular house! (The hat did not give a damn shit in canon that people would held great expectations of Harry being in griffyndor...). Anyway good story so far...