Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
CupcakeSev23 chapter 19 . 8/10
hi. hello. love, love, love this story can't wait to read more! your characters are so well written, and your story line is fantastic! super excited to see what happens next
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 19 . 8/1
I'm looking forward to the next installment of this.
vampwolfs chapter 1 . 7/24
please update
vampwolfs chapter 1 . 7/24
I love the story, Harry being in Hufflepuff is new but he can get away with things that otherwise he wouldn't
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 19 . 7/18
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

I like that Harry is a Hufflepuff, there aren't enough of them, it also makes more sense than Slytherin, because they can hide in plain sight and not be given a second thought, just like the saying in a few fics, "no true Slytherin gets sorted into Slytherin", since they would have more suspicion fallen onto them if they were sorted into that house. Whereas Hufflepuff are loyal for life once you earn their loyalty. And also fics that explore the "Hufflepuff Society", "Hufflepuff Conspiracy", "Hufflepuff Secret Society" and that "Hufflepuff(s) secretly rule(s) the world" thing.
Bleiu chapter 19 . 7/11
I recently read all the updates on this story and it’s going so well. A few of Harry’s circle choices were interesting. Cedric was my personal favorite so I’m glad he was included. I really hope Harry gets the diary soon, and maybe even the locket. Locket Tom and Diary Tom bickering over Harry would be delicious.
curlyfri24 chapter 19 . 7/1
I love this story sooooo much! Your writing is absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to continue! Please update soon! :)
Irissiell chapter 19 . 5/12
I think that it's a time that Harry's followers should slowly start to specialize or at least think about future. Harry's own dream about greathess and lack of limits is also very vague, so I hope he'll give it some thought. In this chapter it was also apparent to me that Harry's magic, although of great volume, still lacks fine focus for such precize things like efficient healing, especially if he has no knowledge about it. I hope that he himself will do some training and not only guide his followers.
I also wonder if Harry noticed Luna's manipulation. She said that Roger fought bravely, but she didn't mention her own part. It looks like she just let it unfold when she could have contributed and maybe spared Roger some pain.
Robert's addition was certainly surprising and I hope you'll be able to give him justice, because some of your characters aren't very defined. Justin is the worst one, even Hermione who was mentioned only few times has more shape than him. I'm sure he is clearer in your imagination, but the only characteristics he shows in your story is his loyalty to Harry (not very different from rest of Harry's followers), some brief mentions of his homosexuality and his Muggleborn status. I was disappointed because you didn't even address his possibly upper-class family, which should have shown in his behaviour, but instead he is just a side-kick. Neville is slightly better, but not very much. Cedric also.
I hope you'll forgive me this harsh assessment, because my intention is to point you towards problems and maybe by this help you to better your writing. I don't want to seems condescending but you may want to remember that each character is different, they speak differently, they have different thought process, different manners and habits, different gestures. They have their own dreams and wants and petty thoughts. Things they value aside from Harry, their hobbies and dislikes.
Willofhounds chapter 19 . 5/12
Great story. Update soon.
OrabellaOcean chapter 19 . 4/7
Finally! Some action and plot development
MarineGalen chapter 1 . 3/30
The f**k is wrong with you sicko's?!
Lyryenn chapter 19 . 3/26
wow That's awesome story, i can't wait for the next chapter and for the time Tom and Harry to meet. It will be epic!
Lyryenn chapter 7 . 3/26
OHHHHH LOVE THIS! Go Harry!
Awesome story and character development! I love your Harry, his followers, and all of his strength that only gets better with love
I want moaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr ! I'm so in love with that story, I love this Harry, I love the way the story goes, I love every single thing about this story ! I'm very impatient to know who the last follower will be and the meeting with Tom, keep going like that !