Reviews for The Dark Lord's Equal
nessiesmith2012 chapter 13 . 12/4/2019
...are we done with addict harry now? Please? Insta love is ridiculous and kills a story and it seems thats they way your going. Please dont go that way this is a great story...well except the since harry felt the books magic and has become a dog chasing a car.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 10 . 12/4/2019
Finally harry gets some type of revenge on snape and useless.

Was getting worry with addict harry behavior zoning out majority of this chapter lamenting abt that magic then being walked and pushed around by the two teachers lead to a very disappointing read with the last couple sentences saving it a little. Hopefully harry wont have addict behavior from here on.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 2 . 12/4/2019
I never did understand a child that is at least emotionally abused and neglected to an alarming degree was always a goody goody. Your chapter shows some of the darker aspects that would develop. Great chapter!
tooker86 chapter 25 . 12/3/2019
This is so good can’t wait for more
reberebecca chapter 25 . 12/2/2019
Ciao. Devo essere sincera la tua storia è stato difficile leggerla. Ha tantissimi punti forti ma anche qualcuno pesante. Bella perché è assolutamente originale e coinvolgente e una bella scrittura matura ma nello stesso tempo è un po’ pesante e dispersiva. Spesso tratti lo stesso argomento più volte e approfondisci dove non servirebbe che dopo un po’ sembra che non si va avanti. Un po’ stagnante. So che il rapporto tra Harry e i suoi seguaci è importante e merita il suo sprofondamento ma è diventato pesante e ripetitivo.
Oltre questo trovo una storia interessante e originale. Un Harry così mai letto. E mi piace. Volevo leggere di più di lui e Tom purtroppo su quel lato non è andato molto avanti.
Spero di leggere di più al va più presto.
Millie072 chapter 4 . 12/1/2019
Very different reasoning on the sorting. Highly intriguing thought patterns. Maybe in Hufflepuff Harry can make some friends and learn to relax. "Everywhere else is full". JKR plot hole. Magical train, would expand as needed to accommodate all the students. IMO, Ron was to lazy to look, and had also had his orders, maybe even dreams, to find & make Harry his friend. Excellent chapter, new outlook on house personality trends. Thanks
Millie072 chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
The prophecy screw up was just another plot hole in the book. Much like James & Lily not having strong port keys on their persons at all times. Lily was highly intelligent, why take Harry & go upstairs? Not to the back door? To carry the holes further: Why was Dumbledore having a job interview in a pub? Especially with the school less than a mile away? Seems like logic was suspended to tell a great story.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2019
I hope you write more of this
FairyQueen314 chapter 25 . 11/11/2019
I absolutely love this story and I hope it’ll be continued soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2019
Poor update
Tatum Grimes chapter 25 . 11/3/2019
update soon please its amazing
Ayame chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
Hmm, I really like this fic, I can't wait to read more~! Also, it would be great for Sev to somehow become Harry's ally, I would love that...
fanficnewbee chapter 17 . 8/21/2019
Hope you're able to update soon.
ssiddique570 chapter 25 . 8/8/2019
Wow wow WOW loved every minute reading this, so many twists and turns and unexpected arrivals that all just seem to fit! Cannot wait to read the rest and see where this goes! Please update soon!
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
One moment is all it takes. This chapter clearly shows this. Damn.
672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »