Reviews for All That He Was
Renewed Fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
This was a nice, emotional tribute to a man who created a visibly unemotional character. We all know Spock had feelings, but his control of those emotions was inspirational to me as a child. Like you, this character came into my life when I needed that stability most. I had a challenging childhood, and Spock's emotional control and use of Logic was a lifeline I grabbed onto and emulated. He showed me you can overcome adversity and make contributions with dignity. as long as you kept putting one foot in front of the other. I don't think anyone but Leonard Nimoy could have brought that depth to an initially one dimensional character, and with that same physicality. Leonard's physical makeup was just as important to my embracing Spock. Even to my young eyes Leonard was unathletic and non threatening, yet it was contrasted with Spock's strength. I felt safe with Spock.

I thank you for your stories, and encourage you to continue.
Greta Herron chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Lovely. Thank you.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
A fitting tribute.
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Very sad, indeed! Leonard Nimoy will be greatly missed.
mtcbones chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
you wrote a lovely tribute/story for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This is so unbelievably sad and yet so beautiful. Also, it couldn't have come at a more appropriate time for me. Dec. 15 was the 25 year anniversary of my nephew passing. I was the one taking care of him at the time and I was the one who found him. Some years are better than others but this was a particularly hard year for me and this brought a little bit of comfort to me, strangely enough, though I cried through the reading of it. Thank you for posting such a wonderful fic.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
*wails* this is so perfectly done. Good job