Reviews for A New Order
Vero Diaz chapter 7 . 1/18
Please update soon
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
Interesting. Looking forward to more.
Neo-Devil chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
the question of if Anakin shall follow the way of Revan, maybe even speak to Revan's ghost for advice...after all the two are alike.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
I love your story!
Please, update soon, because I need more :o
Paul Lenzen chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
More I need more... It's wonderful I love how he's not a little bitch in this
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
I just read this whole story and I like Ani as a darker Jedi. I agree the Jedi's precious code is ridiculous, and actually, Ani's creed is so much better to live by. I hope the love between A&P will grow and deepen as the story progresses. Hopefully, he won't turn to the Sith. I look forward to more. Good luck with all that you've got on your plate. Finding time to write can be tough when life throws you curve balls.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
War changes you, whether you fought or were just caught up in it because of your age, it leaves scars.

I reread the story to refamiliarize myself with the story: I do it sometimes for fun too.

So Shmi doesn't survive this time. :( I was hoping/wondering if she was a mother figure to the Dark Jedi seeing that Ezra is ten and that Galen and Juno are sixteen. Most likely Anakin has others that he didn't mention on the off chance this information gets back to the Jedi Order; I mean if the Jedi are only expecting four children between the ages of ten and sixteen and find a several more along with adults it would be a nasty surprise and a way to keep them safe. Of course Anakin could also have the place(s) booby trapped to all Nine Coreillian Hells and back and only they know the password.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
it was and i truelly love the longer chapters too thank you and glad you are doing better now cant wait for the next chapter
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Okay.. I'm interested in reading more of this because their are a few of anakin as a Grey force user. Not much of those Imo.. For some reason ani reminds me of qui-gon but a gentle yet darker one.. Haha update soon..
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
Interesting idea
Lyn79 chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
Awesome! Great update!
masterbroly chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
Glad you're feeling better! Chapter was great. Update soon
Reader ZJ chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
Updated soon, I really like this story
masterbroly chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
Great story! I hope you can get through your problem, because this a good AU story. Hope you feel better and update soon.
StormGuard chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
Can you add an E-11 Blaster Rifle (the guns stormtroopers use) and a lightshield to Anakin's arsenal and make the lightsabers Anakin uses able to Clio together and form a saber staff? If you do that, then take a look at these two videos to see the Lightsaber form I planned out: "Lord Vindican vs. Luminara Unduli", taking the move set from Vindican, as well as "Which Lightsaber Form - Oberyn Martell". If you can do those, I'd be very grateful.