Reviews for See Me Through All My Sins
AlexandriaSalvatore-94 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
awesome really hoping for more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I swear am waiting for your novel . I love the way you word your stories.
Swurve chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
plz update
Samdan1997 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Nice.
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
OMG you so can't end this like that, I mean the chapter was long but I like long chapter so your good on that part but the story it self should be longer then one chapter.
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Okay girl...this was awesome! I don't usually see it for the role reversal Bamon fics, but I really enjoyed this one. I loved the background you built for Bonnie with Qetsiyah as her sire (I bet you could get a full length fic out of that alone...and I'd read TF out of it, lol). Qetsiyah forcing vampirism on Bonnie because she missed her sister, and Bonnie's subsequent resentment of Qetsiyah, was a cool spin on the Defan relationship! I was so intrigued with their interactions. And I laughed so hard at Bonnie calling Qetsiyah out on her obsession with a 16 year old boy...that was perfect, lol...

I had so much fun picturing Bonnie, barely meeting Damon's shoulder, while giving him all the snark and menace that early Damon gave Bonnie...part of me rooted her along because of that, but then I had to remember that this Damon didn't deserve those threats, lol...had to pull myself back a few times. I loved the scene in the woods with Bonnie going into protective mode and tearing into Klaus to save Damon. The petty side of me wishes that TV Bonnie had received, and heeded, the advice that this Bonnie gave Damon, regarding asking the spirits to bring Nora back to life...but I won't go there, lol...

Of course, I loved Damon inviting Bonnie into his home and her snooping around his room. Her being taken aback at seeing halfway undressed, tickled me. And then Damon having the same reaction to her simply being in his space. I also enjoyed Bonnie teaching new ways to use his magic with that soundproofing sage spell. And the two of them working together, while having random thoughts about the others attractiveness...perfection :) I cackled at the "fun-sized vampire" comment, lol...it was cool that Damon didn't feel, or see, death when he kissed Bonnie and I loved that he had her all flustered over it. I think that if the roles were reversed, Damon would have the same reaction if his little witch suddenly kissed him in the heat of the moment.

All in all, I loved this one-shot...you have another winner :)

Sidenote: That Roxbury mention was a nice touch *wink*
Swurve chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Damn that was so freakingly well done! Your characters were well rounded and clean. The story was fun and the attraction/chemistry was very present. I wish this had continued but I will read more of your work. Kudos on a well executed story. -Pep
ItsLiz chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I loved this one shot so much! You can really tell you put in a lot of thought into their roles and how to keep them in character while being different. Amazing job! :)
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This. Was. Amazing. Seriously. Something like this should happen on the show - a parallel universe episode. Both were perfectly in character while still mirroring each other's roles. I saw Damon in Bonnie and Bonnie in DMon, yet they were still their own entities. I really can't give you anymore praise other than to say this was brilliant and highly enjoyable. I was laughing and grinning and swooning here and there. Their chemistry was palpable. This was just perfect.
Bamonfan13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Excellent! Loved both endings. Happy holidays to you! Thanks for keeping us entertained in 2015!
Halie chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
OMG! I love this story! I need more lapislove️ please update quickly
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I enjoyed this. I think you maintained Damon's pre-vampire sweetness as a witch. Bonnie would be more challenging I think since she's a total loner as a vampire and harsher. All in all I always enjoy your stories and can't wait to read what you come up with next!
Sacsim chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Thank you for the story! Brilliant as always :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
The ideas that come through your head. Excellent!