Reviews for Children of the Sun
excessivelyperky chapter 66 . 5/11
Yeah, Severus is going to say, 'but Albus has been on me all this time to worship Harry Potter, and of course you want to change now. Besides, Albus hated it when he saw I cared for my own students'.

And Minerva knows it. Besides, she was never very happy in canon when Snape didn't bend over backwards for Harry either.

I wonder how the Heisenberg laws came about in the first place. Was it when people like Tom were thrown into London during the Blitz?

I wonder if Snape was refused sanctuary when he was a student?

At least Minerva does care about individual students-good for her.
excessivelyperky chapter 65 . 4/26
Yes. There is something horribly wrong about the way the WW treats both Squibs and Muggles; but what, if anything will change now?

'All was well'.
Belzira chapter 68 . 4/24
I really love this story! It is well written and with an interesting plot. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 68 . 3/22
good story, please update!
excessivelyperky chapter 64 . 3/17
It's good to find out what is happening with the familiars.

And yet, what is magical society going to do with so many revealed Squibs? Create a reservation for them?
excessivelyperky chapter 62 . 3/2
Now that's really interesting that people besides Albus can create gold or silver familiars.

Of course, because I like to leap straight ahead, I wonder if Tom Riddle managed it somehow?
excessivelyperky chapter 60 . 1/20
Mmm...Severus is wrong about Flitwick, since we all know that Filius ignored what happened to Luna at the hands of her own classmates, but I suppose Snape doesn't know about that part.

But Narcissa would definitely bear watching.
excessivelyperky chapter 54 . 10/22/2021
I really feel for Hermione-she tries so hard to fit in it hurts to watch her try.

And Harry has so much confidence, from being a golden and being nurtured in Hufflepuffl.

Yes, the news about Dumbledore is dreadful.
excessivelyperky chapter 53 . 10/13/2021
Oh, my, the fewmets will hit the fan once this whole issue of artificial familiars gets raised. The adults will need the prestige of someone with a golden familiar to listen to them in the first place...

And I suspect Harry will regret trusting Professor Quirrell, but that's for a later chapter.
Mimi chapter 2 . 10/11/2021
Great job its amazing. -_-
00 chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
Dead story. Sad.
excessivelyperky chapter 49 . 8/19/2021
I'm really impressed that Quirinus hasn't given up yet and doesn't like being possessed.

And I'm sad that Minerva is so disillusioned now about Albus, though it kind of had to happen sometime.
excessivelyperky chapter 48 . 8/12/2021
I am delighted to see you mention Claire Jordan, no matter the context!

And that Minerva is doing proper research on whatever the hell Albus was doing.

I might add that Harry Potter is no longer the person that Narcissa should be worrying about...
Jostanos chapter 68 . 7/23/2021
"Whoever said life was easy was attempting to sell you something." ~ Dread Pirate Roberts paraphrased quote from The Princess Bride.

How far gone may White Bee be after his stay in the Dream Labyrinth?
excessivelyperky chapter 46 . 7/6/2021
That's very interesting about my friend Claire! Surprised she had a tin horse and not a white hound, mind you. And even more interesting about the corrupted familiars.

And Snape knows just enough to be terrified.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »