Reviews for Children of the Sun
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 5/13
Snape wouldn't need any help to defend himself against the Marauders? How hard *did* Albus Obliviate her about them?

Note that Minerva believes the sayings about her familiars, but not about anybody else's. How interesting.
00 chapter 66 . 5/9
Anymore to come?
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 66 . 5/8
Can’t wait for the next chapter
Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew chapter 66 . 5/7
your work is absolutly beautifull beyond words abd i live reading this so much!
Rossess20 chapter 41 . 5/3
The Malfoy's are kinda dumb huh? Lol.
Rossess20 chapter 33 . 5/2
Wow. I don't think I've ever been more satisfied with Dumbledore's punishment in any other fic than I am with this one. Good job
Rossess20 chapter 13 . 5/1
I appreciate your characterization of McLaggen. I was a little tired of the misogynistic dickhead version everywhere else.
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 4/21
The moment I saw the tin jackrabbit, I thought of Luna Lovegood (though I expect her familiar is a common American Jackalope, the way Hester should have been in the Dark Materials books).

Of course, the first thing to find out is if the assertion is actually true. Also, are the scores from Muggleborn people being changed down or maybe *up*? This also needs to be found out.
Rebe Marauder chapter 66 . 4/21
Hola! Me está gustando mucho la historia. Tengo una duda:¿La rata de Ronald es Scabers? Lo pregunto porque esa rata es un animago y como es un mago, tiene que tener un familiar, ¿no? A no ser que el familiar de Peter sea artificial y halla podido dejarlo en otro lado. Tengo otra teoría y es que cuando un mago se transforma en un animal, su familiar animal se disuelve en él o algo así. ¿Y qué pasa con los magos presos en Azkaban? ¿Los animales de los magos presos permanecen junto a ellos? ¿Y Remus Lupin como hombre lobo tiene un familiar?
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 4/10
Great chapter. I'm sure that Albus didn't think Snape's familiar was natural, either-a dirty half-blood with a silver one?

And I am very happy that Harry thinks he *should* be questioned (though Susan has a more utilitarian view of things).

Yeah, Lucius thinks Draco should be in charge of Hogwarts, but nope, that's not going to happen.
SiriusBlackHeir chapter 3 . 3/17
Hufflepuff Harry brightens my soul. And I'm not a hufflepuff, but I love seeing a more decisive Harry that wants to shape the society for the better.
Antaros chapter 58 . 3/16
One thing I truly love is when a Snape that’s trying to be a better person gets a chance to remind someone overstepping their place (Mrs. Malfoy) how utterly fucking terrifying he can be. That moment where the person thinks “well shit” is immensely satisfying. I had a cheshire smile that whole scene.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 3/10
I'm glad Harry learned from this experience not to risk other people's lives for what he wants.

And yes, Snape is all about protecting the students (McGonagall mostly is, but not quite as much as Snape. Snape grew up the sissy Muggle world, where if a child dies at a school it's a *huge* scandal. At Hogwarts, er, not so much).

It'll be interesting to find out a lot of things since Quirrell survived. A little Veritaserum in his tea could be just the thing.
sjrodgers23 chapter 66 . 3/4
Loved it thanks
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 2/28
Very well done-Severus is now on alert that Quirinus is not what he seems, who is his passenger, and the objects/Horcruxes that keep Voldemort's spirit on the earth.
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »