Reviews for Children of the Sun
rebelghost85 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This was great. I'd really enjoy a continuation of this story. I think it has a lot of promise.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Please continue! This is amazing and I really want to see their relationship develop, or how Harry interacts with Golden. Please continue!
sar chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
lovely
Draie67 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I really like this one, it would be interesting to see how Harry and Draco clash when Harry meets muggleborns and the like. I really hope you continue this one at some point!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Clever story.
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I likeeeeee this!
A bit like the daemon concept but colour-wise.
Reminds me of a particular story about Harry with a wolf daemon that threw up such speculations only to morph into more lethal / outrageous creatures.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Interesting can't wait for more
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
AWESOME STORY
NawelKim chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
What an amazing idea! I really like what you chose as faliliars for Harry and Draco.. This seems an interesting world to live in. And I wonder how the story could differ from the original with a friendship between these two!
If you ever wrote the sequel, I'd gladly read it!
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Heartwarming alternate beginning for Harry and Draco. Happy Holidays to you!
michelerene chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
That was wonderful. I hope someday you do get back to this plot bunny.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Oh, what an interesting world!

And a wonderful characterisation of Draco.
Lolita-mist chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Loved this sweet ending! Wondered just what kind of familiar Snape will have...
Thanks for sharing this with us!
Darboria chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
If you're making some kind of poll, I'm totally for a follow up of this story. These familiars are a good idea. And I like this shy and confidence-lacking Harry having a visual proof of his personal value :)
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I really like this story! I hope that you do a longer one based on this someday.
1,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 Next »