Reviews for Children of the Sun
Jostanos chapter 68 . 7/23/2021
"Whoever said life was easy was attempting to sell you something." ~ Dread Pirate Roberts paraphrased quote from The Princess Bride.

How far gone may White Bee be after his stay in the Dream Labyrinth?
excessivelyperky chapter 46 . 7/6/2021
That's very interesting about my friend Claire! Surprised she had a tin horse and not a white hound, mind you. And even more interesting about the corrupted familiars.

And Snape knows just enough to be terrified.
excessivelyperky chapter 45 . 7/6/2021
Yes, asking Professor Snape is a good idea; even with a silver familiar, he knows what it's like at the bottom of the food chain, and he'll be able to see where Narcissa is coming from by a country mile, and be able to safeguard Harry from it.

Quirrelmort is the real threat right now, though, and should be dealt with first.
AxelsFire96 chapter 68 . 7/4/2021
Nice chapter! Great to see that section wrapped up, I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here!
flyboy38 chapter 27 . 6/28/2021
Why is Golden having to communicate with Harry in an interpretive way instead of just speaking Parseltounge? I know you had Harry talk to other reptile familiars earlier in the story but I can't remember if they ever spoke back. So why is speaking one way? Shouldn't at least the snakes be able to speak Parseltounge?
Starlette chapter 68 . 6/21/2021
I feel so tense knowing Dumbledore is going to appear again hahaha. ' LOVE all of the characters of this chapter, specially Minerva and Julian, but your Madam Bones is so interesting too! Everywhere I look is just. Great. Thank you so much!
00 chapter 68 . 6/17/2021
Fantastic story.
Niris chapter 68 . 6/15/2021
Of course Dumbledore had to carry his way out of the Dream Labyrinth! Great scenario as always.
ThaMaddox chapter 68 . 6/15/2021
Se o Albus tiver que ser liberado espero um grandiosa humilhação e que depois ele volte para a punição dele sem grandes estragos.
ThaMaddox chapter 68 . 6/15/2021
eu amo essa história com tudo de mim. espero ansiosamente por cada atualização.
catzetier chapter 68 . 6/15/2021
Woah. WHOAH. I am freaking out right here. What a STORY! I *thought* that the Dream Labyrinth potentially-wouldn't hold Albus Dumbledore since his familiar was not originally golden, but I never *dreamed* that the Ministry would be seriously considering opening the door just to see whether his familar was marked as fake!

Actually. There's a lot of idiots in the Ministry. Strike that - reverse it. I should have seen it coming.

I absolutely love this story, and it's always a joy whenever you update. It's a wonderful idea and it's brilliantly-executed.
sarahsezlove chapter 68 . 6/15/2021
So good to see an update.
mielou35 chapter 68 . 6/14/2021
Harry enters more and more into politic, and it’s not an easy nor safe thing… I really hope that Dumbledore familiar was marked, it would be horrible if not (and not very logic too)
This chapter was really cool, thanks !
DarkRavie chapter 68 . 6/14/2021
Jeswal chapter 68 . 6/14/2021
No, Dumbledore is not to get out! Oh my! You left on such a cliff hanger! I guess I have no choice but to wait for the next chapter. Until next time.
1,591 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »