Reviews for Children of the Sun
AxelsFire96 chapter 67 . 6/7/2021
Great chapter! I'm excited to see where this all goes.
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 67 . 5/31/2021
This is so interesting! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
mielou35 chapter 67 . 5/29/2021
I just discovered this story and I read it all in just a few d’y, it’s so cool ! I really like the world you build ! Though Harry is a little too perfect, you used so well the fact that he know nothing about magic society !
Thank you for writing this !
Starlette chapter 67 . 5/27/2021
Harry's growing so much, I like how he's taking more and more action, how he has traits from all Houses, His enthousiasm and his seriousness... It's really fascinating!
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 5/27/2021
Great chapter. I wonder if other Muggleborn students have their familiars do different things than what other students are used to? (for instance, was always surprised Hermione didn't work on wandless magic so she could do it during the summer, which I suspect she would find very frustrating).

And though Minerva doesn't instantly find the answer, I suspect her study of Albus' notes and her use of other perspectives will help her get there; she's willing to give other people information, so she's already ahead of Dumbledore there.
Friendlyferrets chapter 67 . 5/24/2021
Thank you for the update on your story. I truly enjoy reading it. Please continue, it's awesome.
Pteaset chapter 67 . 5/24/2021
So good
mooneysfate chapter 67 . 5/24/2021
thank you for the wonderful update! :)
LeightonWD chapter 67 . 5/24/2021
Great chapter
sarahsezlove chapter 67 . 5/23/2021
So good to see an update.
DarkRavie chapter 67 . 5/23/2021
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
00 chapter 66 . 5/22/2021
Please continue this excellent story.
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 5/16/2021
Good chapter. Harry is acting reasonably, which of course makes him stand out in the Wizarding World where reason is just something to play with on Sunday afternoons...
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 5/13/2021
Snape wouldn't need any help to defend himself against the Marauders? How hard *did* Albus Obliviate her about them?

Note that Minerva believes the sayings about her familiars, but not about anybody else's. How interesting.
00 chapter 66 . 5/9/2021