Reviews for The Miserable Diaries
Dammit, man, now you've stuck the image of Feuilly writing fan fiction into my mind - thanks a lot.
Trying and failing not to choke myself and die of lack of oxygen due to laughing too much.
R chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Told him rhyme scheme quite transparently incorrect only to receive tearful squeaking reprove that "it's bloody Petrarchan, you illiterate fan-waving Pole-obsessed working-class guttersnipe".

Okay, that's it...I love Jehan...
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
"Combeferre pacing about in white wig and halo muttering something about how they chained him and left him for dead just for stealing a mouthful of bread. Has obviously gone insane, but is rhyming so well it seems a shame to dissuade him."

darkbloodylegs chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I am forevermore going to describe my more dramatic emotions as 'agog and aghast'. Seriously love the way all the songs lyrics were woven in- very clever.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is brilliant! I can't stop laughing! I hope you write more!
Greensleeves the Great chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Am agog, also aghast that I haven't come across this story since now. Pleas to update apparently ineffectual, since last update was in 2003, but... awesome story.

Favorite line: "Still not dead. Beginning to entertain possibility we may all actually be immortal. Combeferre suggested lack of death due less to putative immortality than to the fact that we've done absolutely diddly-squit so far. Smartarse."
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
oh my the last sentence...two..i agree, 'Ferre is a smartarse. that's why he shouts Poland Forever! lol!
combeferre chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
well done..."nancing narcissistic pretty-boy ponce"...I love it! Please write to me if you do any more (Joly...? ) . I write some of my own but none of them are up.
DisputedAnalysis chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Um... I realize you probably won't read this comment if you haven't updated since 2003, but whatever. Anyway. I completely ADORE this. I've read it about 8 times now and I'm still a hysterical wreck by the end (that's a good thing, by the way). There are way too many funny lines to quote - just assume that every sentence is fantastic, OK?
JestaAriadne chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Ack, this is the most hilarious thing in weeks! Every line is severely quotable. *faves like whoa*
wokeuptonight chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
I LOVED IT. Please continue!
Lieu Of Flowers chapter 6 . 12/4/2006

Is there any chance of you continuing this? At all? It's just, come on, how could you abandon it before you got to Joly? D

Love it, please keep going. Favourites.
Alvis chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
I noticed you still posting at so... how about updating this and making the entire fandom happy? ;-)
MmeJavert chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
Please, oh please, oh PLEASE tell me you are going to write more, Framboise. (You are still alive, right? :) )