Reviews for Instruments of Destruction
Where the gras is greener chapter 1 . 5/25
I enjoyed this look into the logistics of the Empire. While in my opinion it was a bit heavy on the tell and light on the show, it was still really insightful. Thank you for writing this.
Thad chapter 1 . 4/13
Beautiful
Adamant39 chapter 1 . 4/7
This was beautiful
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/1
the death star is an engineering nightmare on many levels. and youve got to pity the lawful neutral people like Jerjerrod who make the empire run
tenchifew chapter 1 . 2/21
This had me thinking back on how things are done in Ankh Morpork.
Great story.
Thank you for writing.
dakeyras chapter 1 . 2/2
I'm not sure why, but I found the whole story riveting despite how banal it is in many ways.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 1/9
Impressive. Most Impressive.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
And with this you've done the impossible: make me feel pity for Jerjerrod. Poor guy...
Egalmoth Belaedari chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
This is very well done.

This is exactly what one would expect project management to look like in a tyrannical government of this kind, with the apparent priorities, and the parallels to modern corporate culture are appropriately highlighted.
richierich chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Fantastic story. This should be required reading for all Star Wars fans. As a kid going to the first movie I remember wondering just how many Star Destroyers they could have built instead.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Brilliant
Grovtech chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
And I read about the US Navy problems with cost over-runs, bugs with new technology, and other problems which is echoed by this tale of yours.

Good stuff!
riayi chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Hahahahaja

Come on! That's the cruelest editor's note ever!
Awesome piece
UNSecur chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Hahaha!
Loved it!
Undying Soul98 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Poor Admiral. Truly, it had been a miracle in resources management that he'd even done so well to begin with.