Reviews for Instruments of Destruction
Still one of my top 20 fanfictions.
Trombonin chapter 1 . 5/1
Man I’m rereading this years after I first checked it out and it’s still one of my favorite one shots. Very well written
quietwraith chapter 1 . 3/12
I love how you managed to make us feel sorry for an evil person. And that line about eliminating words such as "sleep" from your vocabulary was very relatable. A small criticism-wasn't Jerjerrod a Moff, not an Admiral? 10/10, will read everything else you've written.
This is by a long shot the best SW fic I've ever read. Horrifying, hilarious and completely perfectly plausible in every single last detail. Sublime.
Ambaire chapter 1 . 1/18
Brilliant. I'm dying of laughter here.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Very insightful short piece, while I wondered about the mass (though I didn't realize it was *that* many Executors) I never thought about the timeline.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Bloody hilarious, kudos
Where the gras is greener chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I enjoyed this look into the logistics of the Empire. While in my opinion it was a bit heavy on the tell and light on the show, it was still really insightful. Thank you for writing this.
Thad chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Beautiful
Adamant39 chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
This was beautiful
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
the death star is an engineering nightmare on many levels. and youve got to pity the lawful neutral people like Jerjerrod who make the empire run
tenchifew chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
This had me thinking back on how things are done in Ankh Morpork.
Great story.
Thank you for writing.
dakeyras chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
I'm not sure why, but I found the whole story riveting despite how banal it is in many ways.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Impressive. Most Impressive.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
And with this you've done the impossible: make me feel pity for Jerjerrod. Poor guy...