Reviews for 919: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Version II)
i know you are om hiatus but i loved this, and the original, please carry them/one of then on, for example the original, i wanna see everyones reactions to peter being late and missing the battle but because you ended it when you did we wont see thta
hollowichigo12 chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Good series so far. I like how you put in the movie quotes in some of the chapters. Great writing and fight scenes. I thought for a second that Jane would get the hammer and become the new Thor like in the comics. Like the team you have so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
Please update. I want to know what happens next.
spider-verse 07 chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
hey man this is spider verse 07 here im just commenting on the hater who is giving u a hard time. Dont worry about a thing bra keep doing what you do. I am loving this story as well as the revive version i put you down as one of my favorite authors. As i dont really have many authors who i am in love with. However you are exceptional dark pheonix. U have great writing skils and story telling. Heck your fanfiction stories are better than the original marvel versions right now. That is saying something. So just keep updating new chapters and brush the haters off. I am looking forward to more of your chapters so keep going strong please. Thanks
Dakkaman777 chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Ok...no matter how many times it happens, Thor regaining his powers like that will always be awesome! sorry this review isn't longer but I think we both saw that coming after the first few chapters (my shorter reviews I mean).
can't wait for the next chapter dude, whoa it is gonna be a doozy. keep up the awesome work :)
JTD3 chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Well... holy crap. You clearly know how bite back. I almost feel sorry for the guy/girl.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
great can't wait for the next chapter and the big smashdown! i wonder when and how capitan america will appear in this new edition!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
BEWARE, LOKI! THE MIGHTY THOR HAS RETURNED!

I am really loving this story RDP! Keep up the good work.
sketchfan chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
The return of Thor as epic as it was in the first version;3 nice to see regular updates from you,hope to see your other stories get the same love,esp Carol vs the foes of spidey and the amazing and marvellous one shots,and of course your take on carol's origin story...will your own take on spidey follow?
Astral demon chapter 7 . 1/25/2016
I like this story and all, but when will Vengeance: Men Among Gods be updated? I don't want to come off as obnoxious, but I'm just curious.
aspiringactor chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
Ah, the dreaded Troll, or as I like to call them "Internet Shit-stains".

To be honest, you probably should have just left him/her be, instead of directly responding. Because that's what they want.

So sorry I haven't been reviewing these chapters, but there's not much for me to say, as it's 90% recycled from your previous attempt (Not a bad thing). Though I do have one suggestion, for a future arc: Have the Avengers deal with copycats/thrillseekers putting themselves in danger.
SnarkyBacterium chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
Ah, don't worry about him, RDP. Haters gonna hate, no matter how much they 'profess' otherwise. You've explained everything you can to him in a perfectly logical way with justifiable annoyance, and he's already resorted to name calling... and not particularly intelligent name calling at that. The fact that he's already written a 'counter-review' is proof that he's only in this for the attention and infamy. Don't indulge him any more by rebutting him in the open- you'll just end up fanning the flamer.

Other than that, I've got a couple of things i'd like to say regarding your story. The first one I noticed on your profile page (and subsequently in the story) where you wrote down the costumes for everyone in the first version- you're obviously entitled to your own opinions and this is your fic, but could I just say that it seems really impractical for Black Panther to be wearing his ceremonial cape into battle? Considering one of his greatest assets is his crazy agility and ability to climb walls with his claws, and that he often uses stealth in his hero work, it just doesn't seem right for him to have a billowy cap get in the way. Yes, Batman manages just fine, but Batman is built in a different way to Panther, and when Dick (acknowledged as the greatest acrobat in the DC universe) took over the role after Bruce 'died' he even mentioned that he had to readjust his fighting style because the Batman suit was much builkier and the cape made it hard for him to do his usual acrobatics.

Also, just out of curiosity, how do you plan to integrate some of the more street heroes into the story, like Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones? Because, let me tell you, I am REALLY loving the Netflix shows, and nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing David Tennant's Kilgrave mind control the Avengers in a situation similar to the Emperor Stark episode from EMH.

Just some food for thought. Enjoy yourself, and until next time,
SnarkyBacterium
star aka vinayakdj1 chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
RESPONSE TO MY FAN RDP:-

ZEHAHAHAHAHA! u recognized me? A chapter jst for me? thou art kind

To my fellow readers waiting for a new and improved chapter of this fanfiction...i say thee nay! keep on waiting.

To our 'humble' writer... Mr Reborn Dark Doofus...thank you for wasting your tym searching through dictionaries and surfing the net for a half-decent comeback.
Unfortunately for you... it was all for naught. My hide is thick like a rhino...ur verbal bullet ricocheted off my meh wall.
But jst to not get accused of being a troll(ever heard of critical appreciation? come on google it).. I'm gonna comment on your comment of my comment of your comment?

After careful evaluation of your previous attempts to tear me a new one... i have arrived to the conclusion that you sir/mam/both are belligerent to a fault. You are a sucker for praise and appreciation but the moment someone even hints at being critical of you and bam! you get all hostile and go out of your way to condemn them. Your impetuous nature reminds me of a teenager who is too defensive abt oneself to be empathetic.
Though i wanted to keep myself from getting caught up in your negative energy and petty drama...i feel it is time to set things straight.

You have branded new as a simple troll and wat not..but lemme ask you something. Do you know what a troll is?
In Internet slang , a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous , or off-topic messages in an online community.
Sure i may have upset you but did i even once go off-topic? did i insult you? did i use abusive language? NO i pointed out what i felt could be changed and my opinion on your fic.
But all you could do was call me a troll and comment on my English(which i concur). But you understood what i wrote right? i understand that my veiled remarks might have seemed derogatory... but do not be so quick to jump the gun.

You may think that 'flaming' others is all i do but you are wrong! i Do write good reviews... I'm nice that way.
Did you know that i have been following you since 2013? Did you know that i liked WHEN PANTHEONS COLLIDE & all of your spidey nd carol fics? Did u knw that i liked your Version 1? Did you knw that i commented favorably on the fics?
No of course u didn't. You were and are... so engrossed in your own lil world to give a damn about your reviewers. oh well, to each his own.

Reality check: Half of the entire world population is not well-versed in English. You maybe an English major (big deal) but i knw more than 18 different languages and dialects (most of which you probably never heard). so stop being an arrogant prick and show us some humility.

I'm not saying I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my phone.

The fact that you dedicated an entire pseudo-chapter just to get back at my 'flame' proves my point.

Anyways regarding your chappy:-
"In my notice of restarting this story, I explicitly stated that that was what I was doing, and doing on a new level. That's what this story is, me improving it and altering it. Pay attention, pal; you might learn something."- well pal...i see no improvement. no new and improved version. I liked your old version. The thing that pisses me off is that you could have simply changed the 2nd arc and continued the first version. But no...u posted a 'rewrite' even though you yourself started that the 1st arc will remain the same. Wasting our time the way i see it.

Point 1: Answer in the aforementioned para.

Point 2: Touché. As per your secret invasion remark... it has all the relevance.
S.H.I.E.L.D. has always failed to shield those under its protection. All throughout the marvel multiverse... shield has always been either inept at best and completely useless at worse. Be it Secret Invasion, Secret War, Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD, dark reign, Earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers Assemble or the MCU... they have been somewhat bigot and unhelpful. Never have they been of any real assistance other than been a bunch of paranoids. Hell Hawkeye almost took out the helicarrier with 2 arrows and Winter Soldier was all abt their ineffectiveness.
My point is that your improved version is giving undue attention on a help that will never come. Unless you are gonna involve SHIELD nd it's helicarriers in the final battle against loki-doki...i don't see why you need to include them in everything. Not to mention that it's taking them awfully long to cross the Atlantic... isn't the Archangel filled with VTOL carriers and choppers capable of supersonic speeds and personnel transport?

Point 3: Yes i think i will wait for the real update b4 wasting my time with obstinate fools.

Point 4: None of us are wrong in this case...i started writing the review as soon as i saw this error... and since i did not reload the page...i was unaware of your correction.

Point 5: This one was a jest... didn't think you would agree O_O

Point 6: MCU widow may not be a super human like Cap but she did underwent the red room training program which puts her league above Mockingbird and Hawkeye. I'm basing this on the fact that they are not fighting normal out even super humans. They are fighting a never ending horde of Alien Gods and their minions. And while hawkeye is an Archer and widow uses her stingers nd guns more often than not... it is mockingbird who has to continuously get in and out of range to use her milee weapons against giants. That has bound to be strenuous.

Point 7: ok... this was clearly my mistake. apologies.

Point 8: Have you ever read any comics at all? Even the Asgardians are not immortals. They need to consume the apples of idunn or they will die. In marvel none of the inhabitants of the nine realms are truly immortal and thus not Gods. The only reason i wrote this was because YOU wrote that loki cannot be beaten by mortals because he his a God. So that should mean that the jotuns or Atleast Ymir is should also be unbeatable since he is the leader of giants of niffleheim and an even ancient primordial being than loki. i think you are confusing the comic Ymir with MCU laufey(who was puny as hell).

Point 9: Again with the same 'everyone seems to get this'. Not my fault they are all mindless dweebs. Yes i know my spiderman(s)... doesn't mean I'm supposed to believe every single thing he does. i mean COME ON... his webbing should be classified in the same category as the likes of ultimate nullifier and the asgardian relics. otherwise how can u explain the fact that he can stop jet thrusters from igniting, super heavy debris from falling, guns and laser guns from firing and creating web shields against bombs and so on? atleast with others there is some explanation like logan's claws and cap's shield.

Point 10: Did i Ever write the word impossible? i think it's tym for an eye test for you. I have never been frozen in fear... so no... not every human can attest to that. you suck at visualization and even more at mounting a solid comeback. If you would stop blabbering for a moment and read the question carefully you would realize what i meant... i.e., if someone has enough to chat in a dire situation then they have the tym to run. it is insensible for a highly trained former soldier to start talking when a hulking suit of armor with a vaporizing beam is approaching her.
This scene would have been more believable to me if destroyer had already shot his beam and with no tym to spare carol would have leapt forward towards the beam's trajectory(like in days of future past). Instead she hugs the kid -_-. she could have shoved the kid away since the beam though devastating... is thin nd condensed... yet she didn't. Also if your destroyer is like MCU counterpart... then why is it that a group consisting of a speedster.. an Arc propelled hero..a magician..a few flying ones and several dynamic ppl... were only managing to narrowly dodge the beams trajectory? it's not a Cero that's too fast to be dodged and not a kamehameha wave that's too huge to run away... pray tell.
As for me naming the beam of a weapon like destroyer as the sun beam... do i need to put up a disclaimer for you?

Point 11: Sigh... really? did you even read the fic i mentioned? I'm think not if your opinion on a desire to read a decent fic about the less known heroes is whining? Fine. deal with it!

Your P.S. Wow your one insecure guy! You thought i was calling your story crap by reading a single sentence? Then why would it be in my favorite list

My P.S. Your one sore loser. ROFL

Did you really think that i am unable to frame grammatically accurate sentence?
Newsflash. This is the 21st century. Nobody has the time or patience to write really long sentences for something as simple as reviewing...Earlier when i reviewed in an informal way... u called me a troll. now when i took the time to review in detail your telling me stop acting like a professional! when i post to the point review you call it BS... and when i post ample points you call it whining -_- Make up you mind!

oh my...we have a fanboy here! please your threats won't scare a scarecrow less an actual person. Looks who's talking about manners! You wouldn't know about good manners if it sat on your face.

Your research is hard work... and my research is pathetic?
Your comeback is justified... and my comeback is trolling?
Egoistic much?
Really unbecoming of you my little obnoxious friend.

Your problem is that you tried your hardest to undermine my well placed claims... but somewhere along the line went full retard. Never go full retard!

But please don't stop pushing new comeback chappies jst for lil old me...i relish the prospect of starting such a trend. _

As for the simple point that i did not login to review... because i can't. blame it on Gms but I'm unable to login.

Unfortunately such prejudice will be your downfall. For now that you have awoken the sleeping lion... bew
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
Please keep writing! Waiting for your fic like I'm waiting for deadpool. Personally if people have a problem with your fic then it's there problem, I think you have a good thing going and there are really worse docs that get a lot of more favs cause of fandom density, but everyone should appreciate the fact that you took the time to rewrite, even tho your original was amazing.
Transformers g1's-Prime chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
...

Gonna need a Senzu for that one.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »