Reviews for In enemy waters
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 4/3
After reading this chapter it 8s enough for me to say that all of Magical Britiqn is Guilty if Treason and sedition and the Violation 8f Divine Law and Thus put to Death Especially all purebloods no exceptions since the so-called good guys refused to stand up and do what is necessary and moral and ethical to put an end to the evil and wrongdoing wrongdoing their portion 9f the British Population. In fact they should never have been allowed to separate from the remaining population.
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 1/5
please continue on with the story
ToddGilliss chapter 4 . 1/5
please continue on with this story
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 1/4
why haven't you finished this story?
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 11/1/2020
"Rocking the Boat" was so fantastic that that after reading that for two days straight (and falling into an exhausted sleep afterwards) as soon as I woke up again I half-crawled back to my computer to start reading this sequel. And was not disappointed! ...Well, until I got to the end of the posted chapters and still wanted more. But I was not one bit disappointed in the continuing quality of writing and characterization!

I also read the 'update update' on your profile, so I can understand why the story is on hiatus. Here's hoping that 2021 brings better times for both of us.
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 10/29/2020
Another great (re)read! Sorry to hear about 2020 being excessively sucky; hope that changes for you soon! Thanks!
slmncpm chapter 6 . 9/3/2020
I really love this series and have read both stories you have up in one go. Yes, I am tired too. Hope that you post more soon. Happy kiddos, working, home life!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2020
Ran out of story. It's August 2020, mid-pandemic. I enjoyed this world, in both stories. And as much as I appreciate your biographical notes, I'm thrilled you quit adding 1,000 words of crackfic in the end of chapter in the author notes of book one.
Julivadi chapter 6 . 8/7/2020
Hello and thank you for your wonderful stories. I am sure we all understand about real life creeping up and giving an almighty whammy of O.M.G!
I hope you and your family are all well and doing fine at just living life and getting by.
I will follow and wait patiently for updates and new stories when your Muse comes back from her vacation. For when you actually have some spare time, (ha ha ha ha ha! Oooh! Sorry, just wiping my eyes there!), to gift us with some new chapters. I long to read about a new war, about smacking the Wizengamot where it really hurts and about setting up a new school and their new life on Black Isle.
But please do come back at some point and give us the immense pleasure of reading your excellent stories.
pjthomas53 chapter 1 . 7/18/2020
love this story can you please start writing it again
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2020
Always wanted a good Harmony pirate AU. Bonus points if magic is still involved. So thank you very much! I definitely have so many questions about the folks left behind in Britain! How are the Longbottoms doing? Since they're committed to the light, I assume they'd have a rough time. Same with the Bones family. Would love to see them take refuge on the island somehow. More talented magic users that can join the crew would be interesting. With Amelia's injury and forced retirement, she would still be great at helping with tactics given her experience. Even without St. Mungos, might be safer for Frank and Alice to be here and not be able to be used as collateral too. Maybe the sun and fresh air will do them good, especially if they can't be cured. Wonder if Neville and Luna are broken up, if they're still in contact. Would be good to get a healer too, or more trained as healers. As much as a badass McGonagall in the open seas would warm my heart, she's probably needed at Hogwarts. Anyway I've rambled on too much! You've left this at such an exciting part that I've been imagining different ways you can take this story. Hope you're well during these crazy times. Stay safe!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
Stupidity, it’s clear why is dead
Ravenous reader chapter 6 . 6/14/2020
Thank you for this storie hope all is well in your life and with your family and that someday you can finish this imaginative work
NicoleMargaret chapter 5 . 5/21/2020
Please post more chapters
Fates4Fan chapter 6 . 5/1/2020
these two stories have been great, just wondering when this will be restarted.