Reviews for In enemy waters
Stupidity, it’s clear why is dead
Ravenous reader chapter 6 . 6/14
Thank you for this storie hope all is well in your life and with your family and that someday you can finish this imaginative work
NicoleMargaret chapter 5 . 5/21
Please post more chapters
Fates4Fan chapter 6 . 5/1
these two stories have been great, just wondering when this will be restarted.
gremlin914 chapter 6 . 4/30
A good story in development, waiting on more.
SerpentGlass chapter 2 . 4/27
Holy shit, I love this story but I'm not used to Harry being a fucking PIRATE.
SerpentGlass chapter 1 . 4/27
No, not Tracey Davis?! Tracey's cool!
musicmadness4 chapter 6 . 4/18
Great series! I hope you come back to finish it some day!
Modi512 chapter 6 . 1/24
I love this story and I'm really looking forward to more when you're able to post again.
mithrilandtj chapter 5 . 10/25/2019
As far as the gun experiments go, they are all STUPID. Especially Henry because he's muggle.
They are not that far from America, which is a country FULL of gun people.
The Brits are not gun people. Civilians don't normally carry guns (skeet shooters don't count)
It's what the early 2000s? Even the internet has gun sites. And bookstores have tons of info on guns.
(My dad was even making his own bullets back then.)

They should make a run to the US (especially the Texas coast if they can) and stock up on all the books, ammo, reload kits, modern gunpowder, etc., that they can. Only then will they have everything they need to magic the guns. Perhaps the US wizards have come up with a few new spells or something to work around mechanical stuff that Brits haven't found yet.
BTW the bullet maker that my dad used was not electrical.
JtheGypsy chapter 3 . 9/4/2019
Out of morbid curiosity of one husband to another, did the wife see that authors noted the end?
EZChunka chapter 6 . 8/3/2019
Dear DerLaCroix,

The children are crying, the dog keeps whining at the door and we miss you so! Please come back to us!

Hugs n kisses, Pirate Potter Fans
cko2 chapter 6 . 4/17/2019
Sorry to hear about life sucking. Just found the 2nd part of this series and it's fun and most to see the way they talk about firepower. Luna is always fun to see how weird she is. I would have thought that some os the muggles would have thought about trading in the muggle world for what they need for stuff which would be easy in some cases and get around the crap they have to go though. Getting some muggle power boats would also help also for trading in other ports.
edinburgh gal chapter 6 . 2/23/2019
Please update Plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 1 . 1/11/2019
I see the moron posting as Guest showed his lamentable cranial deficit by posting again and revealing that he could not read well enough to realize that the cannonball was propelled by beaters bats and not black powder-just as in a quidditch match. A pitiful post by a pitiful poster.

Nice job on the story. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Now on to the sequel!