Reviews for In enemy waters
This is just too boring to keep putting up with the horrible spelling
HoneyBear84 chapter 6 . 5/7
Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday soon
the light scribbler chapter 6 . 3/4
DerLaCroix it's going on five years and I'm still in suspense waiting to see what happens next feed the minions
KanameZeroYuki chapter 6 . 1/9
Love it so far! Cant wait to see what comes next!
dernhelmyu chapter 6 . 12/2/2021
Wonderful and interesting any more?
kittyranma chapter 6 . 11/30/2021
Wonderful work. I hope you get the opportunity to get some peace and quiet. At least you should be passed the terrible twos, when all they seem to say is no. Anyway I hope you get your muse back for this soon.
omh666 chapter 6 . 11/13/2021
Never get tired of rereading these fics. Hope to see more from you eventually, but completely understand the time kids can take up.
craftgirl1121 chapter 6 . 11/9/2021
would love to see a chapter 7! just finished this and the first in under 48 hours!
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 10/24/2021
n4zhg chapter 4 . 10/21/2021
Looking back on 2016 with longing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2021
I really do hope you will finish this at some point because it is a great story so far. I also really want to see what Harry's animagus form is because him being a kraken would be perfect for this story lmao.
Bobs-Me-Uncle chapter 6 . 7/26/2021
Hope to see an update eventually. I lost this series when I lost my old ff account and was searching for it for ages.
Great plot and character development with the perfect amount of pervy kink and innuendo. Keep up the good work and I hope you get back to writing soon.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 6 . 6/22/2021
I like were this story is going. I'm slightly confused about if Hermione wants a threesome or not, but obviously Harry doesn't. The school idea is pretty obvious (and a often repeated theme) but I'm sure you will be able to make it worth reading (Hooray for pirates!) If you want to go to war, you might want to explain a little bit more about the exact political structure, you have created. I understand that this story is based on the golden age of piracy (17th century?) as a frame for the wizarding world. How is this connected to the mundane world in the 1990s, or is it supposed to be entirely separated? As soon as a war breaks out I don't think it is easy to hide it from the mundanes. Or is that going to be a reason why they could win the war? With the Brits beeing limited to very few wizarding ressources and nor huge armada from the main land? Having only trade for magical ressources would explain why only very few magical merchants would be needed for the transfer of goods to the main land, having mundane goods shipped by modern means. That's how far I have thought about that topic. We will see how you will continue this. Thank you for writing. And all the best for your real life. (Alles GuteGesundheit für deine Familie und dich. Ich hoffe ich hab deine Herkunft mal korrekt geschätztBeste Grüße!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 4/3/2021
After reading this chapter it 8s enough for me to say that all of Magical Britiqn is Guilty if Treason and sedition and the Violation 8f Divine Law and Thus put to Death Especially all purebloods no exceptions since the so-called good guys refused to stand up and do what is necessary and moral and ethical to put an end to the evil and wrongdoing wrongdoing their portion 9f the British Population. In fact they should never have been allowed to separate from the remaining population.
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 1/5/2021
please continue on with the story