Reviews for Nepenthe
remuslupinlover17 chapter 1 . 1/4
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT. I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES AND I NEVER CRY. BEAUTIFUL
Mrs. Florish chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
My heart swelled three times its normal size because of this.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Brilliant! :)
sweetmarly chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
I love the way you portray Mrs. Hudson. All through this story the dialogue has been excellent...your insight into these characters has been spot on. I like that this was a Johnlock story with a happy ending. I finally understand what the references were to forgetting...all in all a thoroughly excellent story. Thank you so much for this!
sweetmarly chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
This is wonderful. My favorite parts were where John had plans for Sherlock's involvement in the life of John's daughter. I like the continuity of some of the canon references to retiring in Sussex. Another excellent chapter. Well done.
sweetmarly chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I had wondered how you were going to bring the description of Nepenthe into the story line. I just hope that you won't have one of these two forgetting that they love the other one. You might as well make it both of them. But really...there is no going back now...John has burned his bridge with Mary.

The title of your chapter has me apprehensive. Who is going to forget what? You are dragging out the suspense a bit too much...it's wonderful!
sweetmarly chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Oh this is wonderful. How you have such insight into these characters is totally refreshing. I have been waiting for a story, that can keep me on edge of that cliff that you are so good at hinting at, for a long time. You've proven that an author does not need gratuitous violence or sex to write a good story. Thank you for this!
tasha.vick chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
This story becomes more amazing with each new chapter! :)
sweetmarly chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
This story is so riveting. I love the cliff hanging endings at the end of each chapter. You are excellent at dialogue and atmosphere and keeping me on the edge wondering where this is going to go.

I still don't know if this will eventually be Johnlock but being a fly on the wall witnessing it all is as painful as it is exciting.

Brilliant.
sweetmarly chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
What a delightful exciting start to a story. Just the right amount of suspense, angst and a hint of romance. I have read everyone of your Sherlock stories and know well enough not to expect always a happy ending. You have me wondering which way you will go.

Well done.
Haesselmaas chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Please tell me this is not the end! I need more!
tasha.vick chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
This is an awesome start! Please update soon! :)