Reviews for Chuck vs the Bag
Whobber65 chapter 15 . 3/2
Great story and wonderfully told. Not sure if you plan on continuing it but very interested to see how it progresses.
baldcoder chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I was rummaging through the list of Chuck stories looking for something read (again) and came across this one. This is definitely worth another read. And I'm still looking forward to another update... *hint* *hint* ;)
sevenrez chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
Definitely intrigued! Look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
Garnetflint chapter 15 . 7/17/2016
Another great Addison to your story. You have ratcheted up the tension a bit too. I look forward to the explanation.
wilf21 chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
Glad you're back with this story as it's, in my estimation, a really good read. And read it (again) I have just done, since my memory's not that good! I'm hoping for further explanation for Chuck and Sarah really soon!
baldcoder chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
Another good chapter. What is Stephen going to tell them?! I can't wait for the next update!
Sir Chucky chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
I was really excited to see an update for this story. I like the direction it is going. I think it is cool how you have everything connected before the actual intersect event. Keep'em coming!
phathead01 chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
Oh wow! What fun!
lovewinter223 chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
Had to read the whole story over because I forgot what was happening but once I remembered I was very happy that you updated so thank you.
zanex9 chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
I am intrigued to find out what Steven's reason is. Looking forward to the next chapter.
baldcoder chapter 14 . 5/2/2016
Loving it. Keep up the good writing!
supesfan18 chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
Ww great job on the last two chapters cant wait for more
Baby Huey chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Could've not could of. it is a contraction of could and have.
Baby Huey chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
Than vs Then

The English words than and then look and sound a lot alike, but they are completely different. If this distinction is harder than it should be, read this lesson and then try again.

Than

Than is a conjunction used in comparisons:

Tom is smarter than Bill.

This is more important than you might think.

Is she taller than you?

Yes, she is taller than I.

Technically, you should use the subject pronoun after than (e.g., I), as opposed to the object pronoun (me). However, English speakers commonly use the object pronoun.

Then

Then has numerous meanings.

1. At that point in time

I wasn’t ready then.

Will you be home at noon? I’ll call you then.

2. Next, afterward

I went to the store, and then to the bank

Do your homework and then go to bed

3. In addition, also, on top of that

He told me he was leaving, and then that I owed him money

It cost $5,000, and then there’s tax too

4. In that case, therefore (often with "if")

If you want to go, then you’ll have to finish your homework.

I’m hungry!
Then you should eat.

The Bottom Line

Than is used only in comparisons, so if you’re comparing something use than. If not, then you have to use then. What could be easier than that?
sevenrez chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
That felt like a fringe episode that showed how Olivia and Peter met when they were kids. I look forward to read what Sarah tells Chuck about her dream and Harley's reponse to it. Thank you.