Reviews for The Days of Daycare
AngeGirlmon chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! I'll hit you with my lightsaber! I'll burn you with mea lighter! Where did Takuya even get the fire stuff from in the first place? LOL PLZ CONTINUE THIS STORY!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Shes twitching?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Takuya and Izumi are so cute...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Kukukukuku!Go Takuya...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Teeheehee
ambiekinz chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
Please update! Pretty please? Pretty, pretty, PRETTY please?

Ambiekinz ]
ambiekinz chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I love this! FUNNY!
Rinapants chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
Oh, this amused me greatly. Too bad such a great fic won't be continued. *Sigh* Well... Thank you for writing a great four chapters!
Blood Lust Fairy chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Can you please keep making this fanfic! It's my favorite! I'll even help you with it.
Akane Miyori chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
i just finished reading this funny story that was published in 2003 which in the fourth chap it said you'd finish it, but from what i see you won't right. oh well i've gone through this disapointment(wow i don't even now how too spell that correctly and i'm going to 8th grade)lots of times so i'll just read it over and over again. bye.:P :( :)
Joe Zigmund chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Hey, I just read this, and I think it is the most HILARIOUS thing I've ever seen! ESPECIALLY with our favorite li'l pyromaniac, Takuya Kanbara. Me and my girlfriend LOVE Takuya, and she recommend to me this fanfic.
rika195 chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Tee hee! This is hilarious! I can't stop luaghing. These kids are evil.
Scribble-Dead chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Ho ho ho! That's funny! I hope for more! HAhahahah!
Wouldn't you like to know XD chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
*laughs uncontrolibly* this was so good! I can't belive I've never read this before! *hits haed on desk* I'm so stupid! I LUV this fic!*favs* for sure with no doubt in my mind! Please update soon! ' heh I like the 'Takuya being a piro' thing! and how they all say

Frontier kids: Otay!

XD: *looks behind her* AH they all shrank! oO

-; w/e *sigh* well once again update soon!

If you pull and keep pulling and push and keep pushing and it still dosn't work...you really need to fix the door. XD
Dragons Ark chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Youre my most favorite auther! :)