Reviews for Christmas 1987
iamdkscully chapter 2 . 4/20
Hunter was one of the first TV shows I obsessed over. I've been re-watching eps lately and just out of curiosity thought I'd see what kind of fic I could find. This is the first one I read and I absolutely loved it! You have an amazing grasp of the relationship between Hunter and McCall. Great story!
Meg chapter 2 . 4/1
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Love your stories - you seem to grasp the intimacy and love of their relationship. Always a wonderful read. What happened to "spooked" I read it once and went back again and it was gone. Hopefully
You are just tweeking and we will see it again soon! Thanks again for the amazing stories
shinystar11 chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
So happy to see new fic from you! Lots more please!
Cinderella1268 chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Absolutely magnificent story!Your writing is phenomenal.I have read everything that you wrote on Hunter and Mccall that I could get my hands on!Each and everyone of them were brilliantly always capture them to perfection,every scenario stays in format,and is incredibly believable and so damn realistic,it is mind-blowing!Thank you for always keeping it real,loved Hunter/Dee Dee Mccall FOREVER AND ALWAYS..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
You are a very talented author! Love youreading work and this story.
lkq chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
What a wonderful surprise to see your work here again! Thank you for sharing.
TGM5657 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
This is so good. Too good! I don't have any better words to describe it with my 3rd-grade level vocabulary. I can see every scene and feel everybody only by reading these words. It's more like an episode than a story. This perfect filled the holes of the background.
Reader chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
I was trying to finish reading this last night, but sleep took over. I've never been so glad as this was a wonderful chapter.

So much happened, so much was cleared up and so much potential for their future.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
What a nice surprise to see your name pop up again. A wonderful read as always. Thanks for the great stories!
Reader chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
there was a lot going on here and I needed to take a breath to keep up
Barbara Lambert chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Loved your story! Merry Christmas!
TheBrothersFurt chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
So, I just recently discovered the world of fanfiction after Cory Monteith passed away, and I was looking for something better than what RM and Glee were offering. I have always loved the pairing of Hunter and McCall and stumbled upon your writing by happy accident. (I was reading the comments on another Hunter ff, and everyone one kept talking about "syntax6" so I just had to track down your website.). I was online today and very pleasantly surprised when I saw another entry by none other than you. I even took a break from wrapping presents. You are an excellent writer and really capture the characters quite well. I hope you will continue your fabulous writing in the new year. Thank you for another great story and Merry Christmas. Now back to work or I will have a very disappointed 18 month old and 4 year old...:o)