Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 56 . 10/29/2021
Why does everyone keep saying "True true true that's fair" there are other words of affirmation. Other than that its good
Damon Obsidian chapter 14 . 5/31/2021
Chara is a chocoholic.
Thechaosmaster chapter 10 . 5/9/2021
Flowey, you evil, evil, little flower. You are the greatest person I have ever met. Let's be friends!
Thechaosmaster chapter 4 . 4/30/2021
You know, as an Autistic kid myself, you made me really hate Linda. Great story and all, but when you make a character that doesn't understand Autism, it hits close to home. *Cue evil grin* I can't wait for this plan to come into fruition. I love the smell of revenge. It smells like, *Sniff* waffles.
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 77 . 3/22/2021
*Villain monolog intensifies*
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 45 . 3/18/2021
These guys really don't seem to concerned.
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 22 . 3/17/2021
The plot thickens!
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 14 . 3/17/2021
Fall of the ya
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 6 . 3/17/2021
ya
afanofstrangerthingsandstuff chapter 1 . 3/15/2021
Wow, this is going to be a long read. Chapter 1 out of 81. It looks promising so far, I'll definitely read till the end. Also, I just realized this was probably the inspiration for all the PTA comics. That's pretty cool, those are some of the funniest. Well, you'll be seeing more of my comments, so I see no reason to make this one longer. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/11/2020
There ARE 81 chapters in a way
Tenacity chapter 4 . 12/3/2020
Here i go binging a story again
Guest chapter 54 . 11/24/2020
holy-I forgot about the other kids o-o
supersylvion2 chapter 5 . 8/4/2020
Me silently screaming at Linda because I have autism and know they aren't caused by vaccines and feels like tearing ougbher vocal cords also I'm genderfluid jerk flipping Linda
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2020
chara's thoughts are my thoughts when people say shit to me
2,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »