Reviews for Three Times Christmas
S.K Kasai chapter 2 . 6/22
This chapter has me smiling like a loon wishing Hardy was my dad when it's wayyyy past midnight here. Great work!
S.K Kasai chapter 3 . 6/22
I'm reading Christmas stories in June. You're worried about spring?
I just hope Hardy's Christmases improved after this and the ending of season 3.
pharohtrinity chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
I just love the Baxter family. they make me all warm and fuzzy feeling! they are good peoplethis is great.
Jedi Knight chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Love this. You capture Alec Hardy very well. Sweet story of internal struggle and friendship and love. Bless and keep writing.
franzi86 chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
I think that last dialogue made my heart spring as much as Hardy's. Definitely a good encouragement for him to go through with the procedure and an explanation, why his daughter was suddenly and willingly calling him (through her mom) after he got the pacemaker.
Looking forward to the last Christmas, whenever it will be published to make sense in the time line. Totally understand your hesitation to update it before the time line you painstakingly build up is ready for it. Even more to look forward to, if you ask me! :-)
franzi86 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Despite the sad and tear-evoking start, this chapter turned rather happy(ish) in the end - well, for your standards anyway. Someone seems to be in a happy Christmas mood.
Looking forward to the third installment and the continuation of 'Million Holes' and 'OBS'!

Merry Christmas and watch out for Santa ;-)
franzi86 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Finally time to tackle your newest way of torturing Alec and your dear readers!
The place Hardy is in right now is indeed very dark and very much comprehensible as the next step in the impossible situations life is throwing at him. It’s rather surprising he didn't crack sooner (well, he did, but not enough for anyone to overrule the stubborn knob and make him see sense). It’s a shame that things like depression are still largely branded with so much prejudice. Especially people/characters like Alec Hardy often enough don't dare to seek the help they need because of the fear to be branded with a label that is total nonsense, if you really think about it.

I should really get some sleep, but there's another chapter waiting... so as one of my favorite TV show characters used to say: allons-y! ;-)
CuriousityKilledTheCatfish chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
As always, you never fail to disappoint.
Thanks for the mental image of Hardy walking like an Egyptian.
Happy Christmas!