Reviews for Fate of the Chocobo Eater
Tsumi-Amethyst chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Yay, more Tidus x Wakka slash! With a possibility for Rin x Auron, I might add. A great choice, and some very cute and interesting situations. It's a shame you haven't updated in so long... I really enjoyed this! Made me smile. ]
Hatori Soma chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
Okay, I need you to finish this! FINISH OR DIE!
yllom21 chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Heehee, this story is so cute and swet!

Excellent job!
Von chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
(laughs and points) That was cute. Suggestions...? (Smirks and cracks knuckles) You know how they meet up with Seymor? I'm gueesing he doesn't just *sound* gay. (Nudge nudge)
Seriously, I've always gotten the impression that he wanted to bond with Yuna for the power... I mean, look at Donna, and all these other female summoners who'd be awed to have the Maestor join them... But Yuna, who has the most chance of success... Yuna, who is very naieve..
Maybe you could schedual some time in for some Seymor-accousting-Tidus. (Grins brightly) I mean, it's not exactly like he'd go back to the group and say 'Seymor just tried to shove his tounge down my throat'.. In fact... (pondering) Maybe Seymor threatens to make trouble for Yuna herself.. or Auron, in an effort to make Tidus more pliable.. He *is* a Maestor, after all. That could make another reason why Tidus hates him so much (Since the jealousy-over-Yuna thing is out the window). (Shrugs)
Just a suggestion. If ya wanna brainstorm, there's my email! (Points upwards, before realising she's signed in for once)
Ah, I mean, it's on my Bio page.
Yoink Daydurfurits chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
**jumps up and down screaming** YAYAYAYAYA! You updated! OMG! Yes! This was a short chapter but it was so cute! You need to write more. Wakka/Tidus pairing is my fave! There aren't that many out there either so you just HAVE to write more! The story is wicked cool and I just LOVE the playfulness between the two! WOOHAW!
WhyDee
aka
YD
PS - **snickers** My fave scene... the tickling! Go Wakka!
Kaji The Harlequin chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
yay! yaoi!
teresa chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
your story was good write more! Please
Joey chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
I love this story, keep up the good work
Mr. Peabody Hawke chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
KAWAII! So cute! Please update soon! Great fic!
Yaoi Junkie chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Omg! Aw! That was SO cute! XD Took you long enough to update. Lol, just kidding. *points at you* Just update again soon! Bua ha ha! ;
SageoftehForest chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
please update

if you do i'll give you chocolate pocky.
Kenji chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
Update! PLEASE! *dies at your feet*
Kaji The Harlequin chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
Fun fun!
Yoink Daydurfurits chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
I LOVED IT! Yay! I think Wakka and Tidus are so CUTE together! Way good, more please! WOOHAW!

WhyDee

aka

YD
Zwee chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Girl, for one thing...GET OUT AND HAVE A LIFE! Second...GO TO BED! Damn..this is why you will sometimes get flames for that useless author's notes dribble. And no I ain't scared, just want you to wear a certain comfortable white jacket...