Reviews for How to Adult
Hpfan6 chapter 40 . 12/9
It's almost New Year and you still haven't updated...come on, we're all impatient :-)
I still believe you're going to update this...
kawaiiotaku0405 chapter 40 . 12/1
i miss you
come back :(
daradjordjevic2002 chapter 40 . 11/21
Update?
Please write more!
Where are u?
Venz chapter 40 . 11/10
Hi and sorry, should've written you earlier. I hope that Rose plays, and I like your take on Scorose, they are so sweet together :)
Really-cool-cat chapter 40 . 11/10
I just finished reading the whole saga and I just want to say that I'm amazed the way you're dedicated to the story, you think of every detail, the characters are amazing and well-constructed and believable. You're a really good writer, the grammar is correct, and the whole story is original!
1) About Victoire- I read that some people thought she was too perfect, but honestly while I was reading Try and Tri Again I wanted to throttle her - because of her actions. She was impulsive, dramatic, rude, drama queen, but I noticed that she has grown up A LOT through the story. Now in How to Adult she's more mature, less dramatic, charming. She's awsome now!.. So kudos to you, you did well with her. She could have easily been a Mary Sue, but you gave her a great believable personality.
2) Do you think that Teddy and Victoire are gonna have a big family in future? You don't have to tell genders and actual number of kids, but somehow I don't think they will settle for regular number like one or two. I personally see them with 3 or 4 kids...? What about you?
3) Your Teddy is just amazing! He's my favorite. When JK Rowling said that Teddy was sorted in Hufflepuff, some people started writing him like some blue-haired pansy who's making 'friendship braclets' , being a 'cinnamon roll' and just being a stereotypical puffy Hufflepuff. (Not trying to insult Hufflepuff house). Youir Teddy is perfect to me! He's CONFIDENT BUT NOT ARROGANT, nice and caring, but a tough Auror at the same time.
4) Do you plan to write story of Teddy and Victoire's future, after their wedding? Like their life when they get children?
5) One suggestion: Maybe you could speed the process a little bit when it comes to days and months in the story. Like maybe one chapter is in the beginning of January, the next chaper is in the end of January... It just seem like we're never gonna get to the wedding if it's gonna go at this rate.. :)
You're amazing writer, the story is just great, one of the best I've read! ;)
Still waiting...
AHHH
can't wait for the Louis and oliver showdown!
Hey, just saw a review that said that plead the 5th doesn't translate over to England. Just thought I'd say that it probably does- I'm from Australia and we know what this means and would use it if the situation arose, so I'm sure the English would as well!
Jily71102 chapter 40 . 10/18
Also, forgot to mention...SCOROSE FINALLY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Jily71102 chapter 40 . 10/18
Can't wait for Louis and Oliver! Also...maybe you're doing this on purpose, but I'm really starting to ship James and Selene. I really like Selene's character, especially how much she and James care for each other. This is probably because we've gotten a lot more about Selene's character than Melanie's I guess...but Melanie just doesn't seem right for James, she seems to simple and ditzy, while Selene is really a complex character that can keep James on his toes! I don't know maybe it's just my opinion, or are you taking us somewhere with that? Anyways, great chapter, can't wait for the next update!
Pleaaaase update soon!